1.8K views
1.5

I placed an online order on May 4 for Mother's day delivery. They left me a Voicemail yesterday specifying that I call back at 866-521-8030 and provided an order number that was totally different from the one given in the website.

When I called them back, the agent informed that the local florist could not deliver the product I ordered and I could pick one of their favorites. I informed the agent to cancel that order and I would place a new one. Yesterday night, I placed another order from their website. Today afternoon, I got a call from "Unknown" number and so, I left it go to Voicemail.

Turns out, it is 800-flowers and they left a voicemail similar to one I received 2 days back. When I called their customer service which happens to be located in Philippines, I was informed by the agent that she could not access my order as another agent was working on it. I called them an hour later and got the same response. My first order was already posted on my credit card even though I was informed that it would be canceled.

I was informed by the last agent that she would look up my order and call me back in an hour. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I checked my e-mail now and found out that they could not deliver the second order either. The whole experience is totally frustrating.

Product or Service Mentioned: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I placed an order to go to a funeral home yesterday.Never got ther or today either and where I thought it was(local shop) never got the order. She was telling me about the tricks some 1-800 flowers do A few years back I had ordered funeral flowers and they never got there and when I called they said they would up-grade, told them the funeral was over so cancel it, said they would send to house(They didn't even know where that was)I told them no Just refund to my bank.

Nothing ever happened.

No flowers-no money.. Looks like I didn't learn.

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1331430

Thank you! The SAME THING just happened to me!

MISERABLE!! I appreciate your letting folks like me know!!