1800flowers - 1-800 Flowers...WHAT a DISGRACE!

Update added by user Feb 15, 2015

Another update...Pics have now loaded. See for yourself the disgraceful floral arrangement package she got for 100 dollars!

Update added by user Feb 15, 2015

Obviously THESE are NOT the flowers she got! It wont let me upload the rotten ones I have pictures of that she sent me!

Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2015

Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college.Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying.

An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement which was a FULL, beautifully arranged array of flowers, with a box of chocolate and a teddy bear. What she got was beyond unacceptable, they are not even supposed to sell these rejects of flowers they delivered to her! There was a total of about 6 full sized flowers that were wilted, the petals were browned and falling off, and the rest were just tiny buds and not evenly cut or full stem, also the chocolates were all melted and looked like the box was dropped upside down bec they were all out of their molded tray when she opened them.

A TOTAL embarrassment (thankfully it was my daughter to whom I apologized but at least she understood I'd NEVER send her that ***, what if it was a stranger, business associate, etc.oh, and needless to say, nor to anybody's surprise their customer (dis)service is beyond DISGRACEFUL!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tina Flowers

Feb 20, 2015 #948455 Pittsford, New York

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order. Please also include in the subject line Pissed Consumer and your handle/account name . Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. - Michelle

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.