Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my daughter for her birthday one week in advance because I live outside of the US.The delivery was not made until late that evening and the flowers were hideous.

I can only describe it as if someone selected the flowers from a gravesite, then placed them in an old vase store in their shed. please take a look at what I ordered and what was delivered.

Eventually I got a refund, but my daughter was very distraught on her birthday.SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 1800flowers arrangement. 1800flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 1800flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 1800flowers.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments