Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my daughter for her birthday one week in advance because I live outside of the US.The delivery was not made until late that evening and the flowers were hideous.

I can only describe it as if someone selected the flowers from a gravesite, then placed them in an old vase store in their shed. please take a look at what I ordered and what was delivered.

Eventually I got a refund, but my daughter was very distraught on her birthday.SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!

Review about: 1800flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

1800flowers - 1ST AND LAST TIME..YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR 1800flowers "First time using 1800flowers and somewhat apprehensive based on investigative reports for online flower delivery so I called to speak to someone rather than placing the order online. I..." Read more 1800flowers - Didn't try to fill my order, but charged my card anyway incompetent and deceptive 1800flowers "I ordered a fruit bouquet for delivery to an out of town friend, who was in the hospital. I received a call on the promised delivery day saying they..." Read more 1800flowers Spring Medley Arrangement Review from Maryville, Missouri 1800flowers "This cost over 100.00 and is also a large no comparison 1800 flowers you are wrong and i wish i would have read your reviews first...how sad you like didsapointing..." Read more 1800flowers - I could do better arranging out of my garage!!!!!!! 1800flowers "I ordered flowers for a dear friend who is terribly I'll. I live in Austin TX and she in Way Seville, OH. I chose the newly created Christmas tree topped..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more A N & ASSociates Florence Scovel **SCAMMERS** Florence Scovel "I got sucked not an ad on my Facebook feed. I ordered and paid for some great Vibram soled wrap shoes on June 20. I have gotten no responses to..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more