Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my daughter for her birthday one week in advance because I live outside of the US.The delivery was not made until late that evening and the flowers were hideous.

Related: 1800flowers Arrangement Review

I can only describe it as if someone selected the flowers from a gravesite, then placed them in an old vase store in their shed. please take a look at what I ordered and what was delivered.

Eventually I got a refund, but my daughter was very distraught on her birthday.SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE 1800flowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

1800flowers - Don't use them if you want your delivery on time! 1800flowers "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..." Read more 1800flowers Mugable Best Mom Ever Arrangement Review from Hoffman Estates, Illinois 1800flowers "Been ordering with your company for a while and today has been a huge disappointment! My mother received her flowers and they were nothing like what I ordered. I called..." Read more 1800flowers Bouquet Review from Denver, Colorado 1800flowers "Order# 142482547 I ordered what I thought would be a beautiful birthday bouquet for my daughter. I was told it would be delivered between 9am-5pm on May 18th 2016. In first..." Read more 1800flowers Corsage Review from Sutherland, Virginia 1800flowers "Ordered prom corsage 2 weeks in advance. Delivered on date suppose after 6 pm. Flowers were wilted, they were not refrigerated. Was suppose to get 3 risea wirh corsage, got..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more