1800flowers - 1800 flowers destroyed my daughter's birthday
I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my daughter for her birthday one week in advance because I live outside of the US.The delivery was not made until late that evening and the flowers were hideous.
I can only describe it as if someone selected the flowers from a gravesite, then placed them in an old vase store in their shed. please take a look at what I ordered and what was delivered.
Eventually I got a refund, but my daughter was very distraught on her birthday.SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "I own two Miele products, a double convection oven and a Miele dishwasher. It will be the LAST products I ever purchase from Mile. Should I encounter any person..."
- "Last November, I made a reservation online for a full-size car. Arrived at Thrifty at 220 Yonge St, Toronto, to be told that the only vehicle they have is a..."
- "Went Hakim, to get my new prescription, in the past I had glasses made with Nikon lenses and had no issue with Hakim before. But not this time! As soon..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."