1800flowers - 1800 flowers destroyed my daughter's birthday
I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my daughter for her birthday one week in advance because I live outside of the US.The delivery was not made until late that evening and the flowers were hideous.
I can only describe it as if someone selected the flowers from a gravesite, then placed them in an old vase store in their shed. please take a look at what I ordered and what was delivered.
Eventually I got a refund, but my daughter was very distraught on her birthday.SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers to come to my mom's office the Friday before Mother's Day. They show up as ten unopened stalks in a giant vase. I ordered a bouquet with..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "We opened box to find vase rolling around an empty box of course it is broken and flower's were missing! We called 1800 Flowers and they are not..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I placed an order for 5 tickets to the ALDS: Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays - Game 1 (Home Game 1) from VividSeats.com on Thursday October 1, 2015 The..."
- "NOW I read this - ***. He is driving a black jeep... said he just came from Harry Rosens as a rep for Armani. Asked directions to airport from Jarvis..."
- "In August, 2003 we decided to upgrade our 11 year old working GE refrigerator in our cottage with an upscale Frigidaire Model.We bought the model from Future Shop in Montreal..."