Featured Not resolved

Absolutely disappointed with the arrangement that I paid for. I have been using 1-800 flowers for many years, as you can pull from my profile.

The arrangement looked nothing close to what was advertised on your website.

The florist that made the arrangement should be revoked from being affiliated with your world renowned franchise.

Due to this experience, I will more than likely use an alternate source for flower delivery.

Take a look at the picture and tell me if it is remotely close to what is displayed on the website, clearly you can point out which is the advertisement.

A full refund should be given for this pathetic display, and the embarrassment it caused. Not to mention the false advertisement.

- an extremely disappointed customer

Review about: 1800flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

I just had the exact same thing happen to me with the exact same arrangement. I was so excited for my friend to receive such a pretty fall arrangement only to be beyond disappointed when she sent me a pic of the flowers thanking me for them.

Tina Flowers
to Anonymous #885207

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line "Pissed Consumer" and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Stacey

You aren't in California are you?I have just experienced the exact same issue, probably with the same florist.

Paid over $100 for an arrangement of oversized flowers that look like someones bad representation of the marketed piece. Ordered a large Garden of Grandeur, got a medium sized bouquet of large sunflowers in exchange! Also never received an order confirmation or a delivery confirmation, as promised by 'John' in customer service.

Truly a bad experience that didn't deliver on the expectation.I've used 1800's services before and now I think to myself how often have I been ripped off in the past.

Tina Flowers
Fort Myers Beach, Florida, United States #870974

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Heather