1.7
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Order# 142482547

I ordered what I thought would be a beautiful birthday bouquet for my daughter.I was told it would be delivered between 9am-5pm on May 18th 2016.

In first photo thats the flowers I ordered, in the 2nd photo is the mess she received!! The flowers weren't delivered until 5:40 pm as she was leaving work. The delivery person nearly dropped the flowers and blamed the wind (there was a breeze but NO wind)!! I'm so angry , my daughter thought it was a joke until I showed her what they were supposed to actually look like!

I requested a refund and was told I'd only get 1/2 of my purchase back and a coupon for the next time.

If I do not receive my 1/2 refund the top personal will be hearing from me!I'm so dissatisfied and very disappointed being that your company had/has a good reputation but not so sure now...

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with 1800flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 1800flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare 1800flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments