I ordered what I thought would be a beautiful birthday bouquet for my daughter.I was told it would be delivered between 9am-5pm on May 18th 2016.
In first photo thats the flowers I ordered, in the 2nd photo is the mess she received!! The flowers weren't delivered until 5:40 pm as she was leaving work. The delivery person nearly dropped the flowers and blamed the wind (there was a breeze but NO wind)!! I'm so angry , my daughter thought it was a joke until I showed her what they were supposed to actually look like!
I requested a refund and was told I'd only get 1/2 of my purchase back and a coupon for the next time.
If I do not receive my 1/2 refund the top personal will be hearing from me!I'm so dissatisfied and very disappointed being that your company had/has a good reputation but not so sure now...
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "I am sick and tired of ordering flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com! I understand that substitutions are necessary at times; however, they should carry the theme as well as represent the..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I bought two items from TB Dress for Christmas. First, I ordered a plain single-breasted coat for my husband. TB Dress sent me the wrong coat -- it's the wrong..."
- "Stayed at super 8 on west 29th st in Greeley co .price was good but room awfull. Bath tub doesn't drain after showering for over 3 hours. Walls havent been..."
- "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...."