1.2

I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered to her office and they look terrible. Not even close to the picture and absolutely tacky. There are only a few flowers, not trimmed to match the vase height and one was even broken

This person wrote the review because of not as described of 1800flowers bouquet from 1800flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 1800flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 1800flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers
Pittsford, New York, United States #948425

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line Pissed Consumer and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Michelle