On February 10th, I decided to order 2 sets of flowers (2 separate orders) both for $100 or more. 1 was to a client and the other was to my wife for valentines day to be delivered on Feb 13th.
My client got hers on Feb 11th in a different city and I got an email thanking me for the flowers and teddy bear (new child) so I was expecting great things on Saturday for my wifes flowers (paid extra for saturday delivery).
On Saturday I got home and my wife laughed at me asking if I spent $10 for flowers as it came and it was 14 flowers in total and looked like less than you would get at a gas station. No vase or real green fill. I was shocked when I saw it as it was nothing compared to the picture I ordered from (I even choose the best, fullest bunch for an extra $30, on both orders so it would look amazing). Take a look at the pictures below, my clients were just as bad, got completely ripped off and wasted $200!!!
I called 1-800 flowers right away, spent 38 minutes until I got someone live, she was very nice, asked me to send pictures and said she would call me back as soon as she got the pictures. She did about 10 minutes late and was laughing, she said I guess because it was valentines day weekend maybe the florist ran low on flowers, but she would past it to the manager who was in on Sunday as she could not make the call.
I asked my client to send me a picture, she too looks like a gas station set of flowers, but better than my wifes. Anyways Monday rolls around, no call from the manager, Tuesday I called, waited 21 minutes for someone to pick up, when they did they hung up by accident I hope.
Today is Wednesday, I have wasted over 2 hours on this, no manager called, can not get a live operator. The sad thing is I had 3 more orders to order for the next month. I will ensure I NEVER ORDER from this company again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 1800Flowers Fields Of Europe Romance
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "I am contacting you in reference to my Mothers Day Flowers. They looked ill as soon as i received them. I like a credit..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "In around March of 2014 Miz Rentals Property Management a company that supplies mostly Student Rentals in the Niagara Region took over a rental unit in Stoney Creek Ontario. They..."
- "I sent an item to mx123.com in good faith thinking that it might be a good company. It was worth a lot, and they claimed that it was damaged even..."
- "Waiting on a item for almost a month now o want my item or send me back my money im not impressed..."