On February 10th, I decided to order 2 sets of flowers (2 separate orders) both for $100 or more. 1 was to a client and the other was to my wife for valentines day to be delivered on Feb 13th.
My client got hers on Feb 11th in a different city and I got an email thanking me for the flowers and teddy bear (new child) so I was expecting great things on Saturday for my wifes flowers (paid extra for saturday delivery).
On Saturday I got home and my wife laughed at me asking if I spent $10 for flowers as it came and it was 14 flowers in total and looked like less than you would get at a gas station. No vase or real green fill. I was shocked when I saw it as it was nothing compared to the picture I ordered from (I even choose the best, fullest bunch for an extra $30, on both orders so it would look amazing). Take a look at the pictures below, my clients were just as bad, got completely ripped off and wasted $200!!!
I called 1-800 flowers right away, spent 38 minutes until I got someone live, she was very nice, asked me to send pictures and said she would call me back as soon as she got the pictures. She did about 10 minutes late and was laughing, she said I guess because it was valentines day weekend maybe the florist ran low on flowers, but she would past it to the manager who was in on Sunday as she could not make the call.
I asked my client to send me a picture, she too looks like a gas station set of flowers, but better than my wifes. Anyways Monday rolls around, no call from the manager, Tuesday I called, waited 21 minutes for someone to pick up, when they did they hung up by accident I hope.
Today is Wednesday, I have wasted over 2 hours on this, no manager called, can not get a live operator. The sad thing is I had 3 more orders to order for the next month. I will ensure I NEVER ORDER from this company again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 1800Flowers Fields Of Europe Romance
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received roses from my son for Mothers Day which were delivered on Saturday. I took them out of the box immediately, cut the stem and put them in water...."
- "Odered flowers, candy for my mother for Mother's Day 2013. She text with pictures of the mess she was delivered. Flowers were not what was ordered and they..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Kayak Newmarket - the pool had issues from year 2 whch the owner, ***, refused to fix holes in the lining all appearing around..."
- "The first time that I resided with CLV, it was great. Then, I moved (at the same time that the property manager was switched out) and it all went down..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."