On February 10th, I decided to order 2 sets of flowers (2 separate orders) both for $100 or more. 1 was to a client and the other was to my wife for valentines day to be delivered on Feb 13th.
My client got hers on Feb 11th in a different city and I got an email thanking me for the flowers and teddy bear (new child) so I was expecting great things on Saturday for my wifes flowers (paid extra for saturday delivery).
On Saturday I got home and my wife laughed at me asking if I spent $10 for flowers as it came and it was 14 flowers in total and looked like less than you would get at a gas station. No vase or real green fill. I was shocked when I saw it as it was nothing compared to the picture I ordered from (I even choose the best, fullest bunch for an extra $30, on both orders so it would look amazing). Take a look at the pictures below, my clients were just as bad, got completely ripped off and wasted $200!!!
I called 1-800 flowers right away, spent 38 minutes until I got someone live, she was very nice, asked me to send pictures and said she would call me back as soon as she got the pictures. She did about 10 minutes late and was laughing, she said I guess because it was valentines day weekend maybe the florist ran low on flowers, but she would past it to the manager who was in on Sunday as she could not make the call.
I asked my client to send me a picture, she too looks like a gas station set of flowers, but better than my wifes. Anyways Monday rolls around, no call from the manager, Tuesday I called, waited 21 minutes for someone to pick up, when they did they hung up by accident I hope.
Today is Wednesday, I have wasted over 2 hours on this, no manager called, can not get a live operator. The sad thing is I had 3 more orders to order for the next month. I will ensure I NEVER ORDER from this company again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 1800Flowers Fields Of Europe Romance
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Order# 142482547 I ordered what I thought would be a beautiful birthday bouquet for my daughter. I was told it would be delivered between 9am-5pm on May 18th 2016. In first..."
- "This cost over 100.00 and is also a large no comparison 1800 flowers you are wrong and i wish i would have read your reviews first...how sad you like didsapointing..."
- "Been ordering with your company for a while and today has been a huge disappointment! My mother received her flowers and they were nothing like what I ordered. I called..."
- "I purchased the consulting accelerator program online in August and then had a death in my immediate family so I emailed Sam's help desk asking if they would honor their..."
- "I bought a ring at show, lost a stone out of it in less then 24 hours. I mailed it to the lady and she says she never received IT...."
- "Instead of burying the cable Rogers took the cable and ran it around neighbors house and over to my house using my eaves trough to anchor the cable. Rogers did..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."