Caledon, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

On February 10th, I decided to order 2 sets of flowers (2 separate orders) both for $100 or more. 1 was to a client and the other was to my wife for valentines day to be delivered on Feb 13th.

Related: 1800flowers - Flowers arrived dead-only will credit back half

My client got hers on Feb 11th in a different city and I got an email thanking me for the flowers and teddy bear (new child) so I was expecting great things on Saturday for my wifes flowers (paid extra for saturday delivery).

On Saturday I got home and my wife laughed at me asking if I spent $10 for flowers as it came and it was 14 flowers in total and looked like less than you would get at a gas station. No vase or real green fill. I was shocked when I saw it as it was nothing compared to the picture I ordered from (I even choose the best, fullest bunch for an extra $30, on both orders so it would look amazing). Take a look at the pictures below, my clients were just as bad, got completely ripped off and wasted $200!!!

I called 1-800 flowers right away, spent 38 minutes until I got someone live, she was very nice, asked me to send pictures and said she would call me back as soon as she got the pictures. She did about 10 minutes late and was laughing, she said I guess because it was valentines day weekend maybe the florist ran low on flowers, but she would past it to the manager who was in on Sunday as she could not make the call.

I asked my client to send me a picture, she too looks like a gas station set of flowers, but better than my wifes. Anyways Monday rolls around, no call from the manager, Tuesday I called, waited 21 minutes for someone to pick up, when they did they hung up by accident I hope.

Today is Wednesday, I have wasted over 2 hours on this, no manager called, can not get a live operator. The sad thing is I had 3 more orders to order for the next month. I will ensure I NEVER ORDER from this company again.

Review about: 1800Flowers Fields Of Europe Romance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE 1800flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line Pissed Consumer and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.-Amanda