I placed 3 orders on May 12 2012 and paid extra to be delivered May 13th by 9am -12pm
None of the order got delivered.When I contacted the support they told me they will send me an email.
I got email from them saying flower has been delivered, I contacted all 3 location none of them received.
On May 15th I get an email saying your order is in transist with purolator and couple of hours later I get an additional email saying item has been delivered.
I contacted the Purolator and asked them where is the item at they told me it wasn't same day delivery and they won't even deliver until next day.So much lies from this company I wouldn't not recommend to anyone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I ordered a Large size "Vintage Charm Bouquet" from 1800-flowers.com and when my mother received it the flowers were completely and totally wrong not to mention more than 50% of..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "Bought this sectional for our Florida vacation home 5 yrs ago. We only use it a total of a month a year. And it is falling apart . Rooms to..."
- "Just buy a brand new bike and the dealer change the oil ,the engine start to leak ! Im back at my dealer and he said is not is fault..."
- "Are you that desperate to keep such trash like Jill Barrick from San Antonio Texas? It's a white woman asking! I have nothing else to add so to make it..."