I placed 3 orders on May 12 2012 and paid extra to be delivered May 13th by 9am -12pm
None of the order got delivered.When I contacted the support they told me they will send me an email.
I got email from them saying flower has been delivered, I contacted all 3 location none of them received.
On May 15th I get an email saying your order is in transist with purolator and couple of hours later I get an additional email saying item has been delivered.
I contacted the Purolator and asked them where is the item at they told me it wasn't same day delivery and they won't even deliver until next day.So much lies from this company I wouldn't not recommend to anyone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..."
- "Unbelievably disappointed. The Birthday cake floral arrangement I sent to my Grandmother for her 90th Birthday party was NOTHING like the picture. I also ordered the puppy get well soon..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "1.they sold one same parking spot twice, to lure me in and paid more! but was occupied by another earlier moved in co-owner. I was told by the same sales..."
- "Bought this sectional for our Florida vacation home 5 yrs ago. We only use it a total of a month a year. And it is falling apart . Rooms to..."
- "Wal-Mart MISLEADING customers AND REFUSAL to honor price-accuracy scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guaranteeâ€**** Dear Sir, 1) We shopped at Wal-Mart [Dufferin 3106] in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on 22April2010. 2) "Oatmeal to Go" - "Maple & Brown..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."