1800flowers.ca WROST COMPANY.

310 of 387 1800flowers reviews

I placed 3 orders on May 12 2012 and paid extra to be delivered May 13th by 9am -12pm

None of the order got delivered.When I contacted the support they told me they will send me an email.

I got email from them saying flower has been delivered, I contacted all 3 location none of them received.

On May 15th I get an email saying your order is in transist with purolator and couple of hours later I get an additional email saying item has been delivered.

I contacted the Purolator and asked them where is the item at they told me it wasn't same day delivery and they won't even deliver until next day.So much lies from this company I wouldn't not recommend to anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
310 of 387 1800flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tina Flowers

Nov 15, 2013 #742918 Tucson, Arizona, United States

Wenzo, Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order. Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. - Tina Flowers

wenzo

Nov 15, 2013 #742900

I ordered flowers. They never arrived. I left phone messages and emails. No reply. Four days later, they deliver the flowers. WTF?? I cancelled payment via my credit card company. Never heard from them again.

There are many good online florists - don't use this one!

Jessica

Oct 31, 2012 #562559

I wish I read this review before I placed an order with this company. I also placed an order on the 30th of October, and paid EXTRA on top of shipping & service charges to have it delivered between 9am and 12pm. It never arrived. When I called he told me that it SHOULD be there tomorrow, that they don't do express delivery. WELL THEN WHY THE *** DID I PAY FOR IT, IF ITS NOT AN OPTION TO BEGIN WITH?!?!?!

BOTTOM LINE: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

inflex13

May 16, 2012 #481269

Tina Flowers, I have done everything you mentioned above I have yet to receive a call from1800flowers.ca. I got an email saying that they will check with the courier guy thats couple of days ago still no response. I mean how long would it take to call the courier guy and ask if he/she deliver the flower to x location.
You can verify yourself order numbers follows:
00971889
00971875
00971865

Tina Flowers

May 16, 2012 #481186

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.