I placed 3 orders on May 12 2012 and paid extra to be delivered May 13th by 9am -12pm
None of the order got delivered.When I contacted the support they told me they will send me an email.
I got email from them saying flower has been delivered, I contacted all 3 location none of them received.
On May 15th I get an email saying your order is in transist with purolator and couple of hours later I get an additional email saying item has been delivered.
I contacted the Purolator and asked them where is the item at they told me it wasn't same day delivery and they won't even deliver until next day.So much lies from this company I wouldn't not recommend to anyone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "I am contacting you in reference to my Mothers Day Flowers. They looked ill as soon as i received them. I like a credit..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- "1.they sold one same parking spot twice, to lure me in and paid more! but was occupied by another earlier moved in co-owner. I was told by the same sales..."
- "I bought 5 men shirts clothes from Gearbest. When I received the clothing after a moth, I noticed it comes from China Brands. I understood that Gearbest is dropshipping. It's..."
- "We bought a sofa and love seat set from CASE FURNITURE. They sold us a 10 year extended warranty through Stainsafe.. Our sofa broke , The frame collapsed on one..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."