Sutherland, Virginia
1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered prom corsage 2 weeks in advance.Delivered on date suppose after 6 pm.

Flowers were wilted, they were not refrigerated. Was suppose to get 3 risea wirh corsage, got two. Would have been nice if they would have delivered wilted flowers earlier in day so I had time to buy corsage somewhere else.

Very disappointed.I have no intention if ever using them again.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 1800flowers corsage from 1800flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 1800flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 1800flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments