3.0

They look nothing like the picture."The flowers arrive on time that was good.

They did not like anything like the picture I was very disappointed.I will never order here again.Terrible product!!!!!"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of 1800flowers flowers. 1800flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 1800flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 1800flowers.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line (insert alert channel name IE: Instagram) and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Amanda S

1800flowers - Corsage Review from Sutherland, Virginia 1800flowers "Ordered prom corsage 2 weeks in advance. Delivered on date suppose after 6 pm. Flowers were wilted, they were not refrigerated. Was suppose to get 3 risea wirh corsage, got..." Read more 1800flowers - The Droopy Dozen 1800flowers "I have no interest in contacting 1800flowers. They have been a marginal company for as long as I've received flowers. When a man sends them, I'll just tell him that..." Read more 1800flowers - I could do better arranging out of my garage!!!!!!! 1800flowers "I ordered flowers for a dear friend who is terribly I'll. I live in Austin TX and she in Way Seville, OH. I chose the newly created Christmas tree topped..." Read more 1800flowers - Flowers Review 1800flowers "Ordered 24 roses for my wife to be delivered to her place of business on Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day rolls around and the flowers are delivered on time as promised..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more