Been ordering with your company for a while and today has been a huge disappointment!My mother received her flowers and they were nothing like what I ordered.

I called to complain and was told I would get a full refund. The guy convinced me to re order something over the phone and he would give me a great discount. I was told I would 24 roses for a flat fee of 29.99 no service charge. I agreed and gave him my credit card.

Later upon checking my bank I saw my original charge plus another full 60$ charge. I was furious!! I've been in the phone all day with 5 different people. I am being told my first order I got 50% refunded and plus a gift card.

And my 2nd order is 29.99 for the flowers plus a 29$ shipping fee! Whatttt? I am so pissed! I will no longer use your services.

I do not want your gift card & I do not want your 20$ pass!

I want my whole refund!!I will be taking serious action for this because you guys lie and will not provide any real customer service!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of 1800flowers mugable best mom ever arrangement from 1800flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 1800flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 1800flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments