1800flowers Mugable Best Mom Ever Arrangement Review from Hoffman Estates, Illinois

40 of 387 1800flowers reviews

Been ordering with your company for a while and today has been a huge disappointment!My mother received her flowers and they were nothing like what I ordered.

I called to complain and was told I would get a full refund. The guy convinced me to re order something over the phone and he would give me a great discount. I was told I would 24 roses for a flat fee of 29.99 no service charge. I agreed and gave him my credit card.

Later upon checking my bank I saw my original charge plus another full 60$ charge. I was furious!! I've been in the phone all day with 5 different people. I am being told my first order I got 50% refunded and plus a gift card.

And my 2nd order is 29.99 for the flowers plus a 29$ shipping fee! Whatttt? I am so pissed! I will no longer use your services.

I do not want your gift card & I do not want your 20$ pass!

I want my whole refund!!I will be taking serious action for this because you guys lie and will not provide any real customer service!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
40 of 387 1800flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.