1800flowers Mugable Best Mom Ever Arrangement Review from Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Been ordering with your company for a while and today has been a huge disappointment!My mother received her flowers and they were nothing like what I ordered.
I called to complain and was told I would get a full refund. The guy convinced me to re order something over the phone and he would give me a great discount. I was told I would 24 roses for a flat fee of 29.99 no service charge. I agreed and gave him my credit card.
Later upon checking my bank I saw my original charge plus another full 60$ charge. I was furious!! I've been in the phone all day with 5 different people. I am being told my first order I got 50% refunded and plus a gift card.
And my 2nd order is 29.99 for the flowers plus a 29$ shipping fee! Whatttt? I am so pissed! I will no longer use your services.
I do not want your gift card & I do not want your 20$ pass!
I want my whole refund!!I will be taking serious action for this because you guys lie and will not provide any real customer service!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "On 04/29 I handed smart post package Track# 61299998825440431742 to your driver when he was picking up appx 5pm from the Fedex Drop Box in from of DiBennedettos restaurant at..."
- "My washer started running on it's own shortly after I purchased it. After the first service call I called them ten minutes after the guy left. They came back again..."
- "I bought red heart boutique unforgettable dragonfly from michaels. It had too many knots in. Half my yarn went waste trying to remove the knots. ..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."