Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Been ordering with your company for a while and today has been a huge disappointment!My mother received her flowers and they were nothing like what I ordered.

I called to complain and was told I would get a full refund. The guy convinced me to re order something over the phone and he would give me a great discount. I was told I would 24 roses for a flat fee of 29.99 no service charge. I agreed and gave him my credit card.

Later upon checking my bank I saw my original charge plus another full 60$ charge. I was furious!! I've been in the phone all day with 5 different people. I am being told my first order I got 50% refunded and plus a gift card.

And my 2nd order is 29.99 for the flowers plus a 29$ shipping fee! Whatttt? I am so pissed! I will no longer use your services.

I do not want your gift card & I do not want your 20$ pass!

I want my whole refund!!I will be taking serious action for this because you guys lie and will not provide any real customer service!!!

Review about: 1800flowers Mugable Best Mom Ever Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion