Resolved

I received a mini rose plant from my boyfriend for Valentine's day on Friday February 12 it was beautiful the next day February 13 I look at my rose plant and the plant looked dead the leaves are dry checked the soil and it was moist I watered the rose plant trying to see if it will come back to life the next day February 14 it still looks dead and the leaves are dry I attached a picture of the rose plant today

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with 1800flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 1800flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare 1800flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

My husband sent me the same roses and they arrived dead.1800flowers gave me my money back.

I was very disappointed.

However I cut the dead leaves back and watered it.It is growing back slightly but I'm still disappointed.

Tina Flowers
#1112023

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line (insert alert channel name IE: Instagram) and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Amanda S