Turnaround Time

Almost all the roses fell off putting them in the vase.Who ever wrapped the roses wrapped them too tight.it didn't even make a full set in the vase very disappointed but thanks. ....This came from a text from my mother I'm very upset

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of roses from 1800flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 1800flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 1800flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Thank you. We are here to help!

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Tina Flowers

1800flowers - LATE AND LIED ABOUT UPGRADE TO FIX ISSUE 1800flowers "I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu..." Read more 1800flowers - Worst ones out of the previous worst ones 1800flowers "On Friday July 14th, 2017 I received my 15 year anniversary flowers at my work. I didn't even have to open the box to know that whatever was in the..." Read more 1800flowers - The Droopy Dozen 1800flowers "I have no interest in contacting 1800flowers. They have been a marginal company for as long as I've received flowers. When a man sends them, I'll just tell him that..." Read more 1800flowers Vintage Charm Bouquet Review from Terrytown, Nebraska 1800flowers "I ordered a Large size "Vintage Charm Bouquet" from 1800-flowers.com and when my mother received it the flowers were completely and totally wrong not to mention more than 50% of..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more