I received roses from my son for Mothers Day which were delivered on Saturday.I took them out of the box immediately, cut the stem and put them in water.

Most the leaves were dried up and falling off, but I was hoping with a little water maybe I could bring them back to life. No such luck! Sunday morning, the roses started wilting as well!

What really hurts, I don't have the heart to tell my son how BAD his gift was that he paid hard earned money for!

SHAME ON YOU 1800flowers.How many other mother are keeping silent too!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with 1800flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 1800flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare 1800flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please

email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name

and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include an email address and a

contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you.

I look forward to

hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Tina Flowers