This cost over 100.00 and is also a large no comparison 1800 flowers you are wrong and i wish i would have read your reviews first...how sad you like didsapointing people when you are supposedly suppose to be making people happy...enjoy the overprice money false advertising
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely disappointed with the arrangement that I paid for. I have been using 1-800 flowers for many years, as you can pull from my profile.The arrangement looked nothing close to..."
- "This is what was delivered yesterday. WTF? Do these look fresh to you? They definitely don't look like the picture when I ordered them!!!Definitely will not be using this service..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "First off they have lousy service in regards to following good business conduct. They tell you a 100 differnt things other than the facts or truth. They lied..."
- " I have the Milo sofa I purchased 1 year ago $2000, the cushions are sagging, and the fabric has stretched and balled up...looks horrible, I'm embarrassed for people to see..."
- "I purchased two dresses but haven't received them yet,I would like to know what is the problem a pissed customer. My name is Sandra Robinson 314-280-6925...."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."