1800flowers Spring Medley Arrangement Review from Maryville, Missouri
This cost over 100.00 and is also a large no comparison 1800 flowers you are wrong and i wish i would have read your reviews first...how sad you like didsapointing people when you are supposedly suppose to be making people happy...enjoy the overprice money false advertising
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered to her office and they look terrible. Not even close to the picture and absolutely tacky. There are only a few..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "3 items I wore this week for the FIRST time broke. Sadly, i used to buy in volume but will stop shopping at the LC for quality reasons. I inspect..."
- "First off they have lousy service in regards to following good business conduct. They tell you a 100 differnt things other than the facts or truth. They lied..."
- "I have been a Home Manager with Showhomes KC since 2014. The franchise owner here is Kent Welch and I've stayed with Showhomes because it's a well oiled machine. I..."