I ordered a Large size "Vintage Charm Bouquet" from 1800-flowers.com and when my mother received it the flowers were completely and totally wrong not to mention more than 50% of the arrangement was greenery!So I call in on Wednesday evening and report my concerns and I was assured by a girl named "Sal" that I was going to be receiving a re-delivery the next day.
Here it is 11:30pm on Thursday night and still no re-delivery so I call in again.....the SAME girl answers and calls herself "Joy" (clearly from another country) and when I explain the situation again and also remark that the person I spoke with sounded JUST like her she proceeds to put me on hold at LEAST 6 times while coming back and offering me a different "resolution" each time. "I can offer you a re-delivery" "I can offer you a 50% refund and a $20 savings pass for next time" at one point she puts me on hold telling me that she would process my full refund and comes back to tell me that now she can only offer me a 50% refund period. When I (nicely, by the way) persisted she FINALLY told me that in 3-5 working days I would get my refund. It took a 20 minute phone call to do this!
I mean, I understand they want to focus on customer/profit retention but this was an absolute JOKE and a headache! Never, ever again will I order online flowers after this.
And I am usually not one to complain like this.....if you could've seen what I paid for and what she actually received, you'd understand why.Save yourself the headache and go to a local florist!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "I wrote a FedEx ceo an email stating my situation: Hello FedEx Executive, My name is Colleen Henson and my shipment that was sent through your company was mistreated resulting in the..."
- "I recently ordered a Gladiator Storage Set that was posted as an "8 Piece Garage System". The picture showed 7 different storage boxes and a work bench for 8..."
- "My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012. Since the. It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."