1800flowers Vintage Charm Bouquet Review from Terrytown, Nebraska
I ordered a Large size "Vintage Charm Bouquet" from 1800-flowers.com and when my mother received it the flowers were completely and totally wrong not to mention more than 50% of the arrangement was greenery!So I call in on Wednesday evening and report my concerns and I was assured by a girl named "Sal" that I was going to be receiving a re-delivery the next day.
Here it is 11:30pm on Thursday night and still no re-delivery so I call in again.....the SAME girl answers and calls herself "Joy" (clearly from another country) and when I explain the situation again and also remark that the person I spoke with sounded JUST like her she proceeds to put me on hold at LEAST 6 times while coming back and offering me a different "resolution" each time. "I can offer you a re-delivery" "I can offer you a 50% refund and a $20 savings pass for next time" at one point she puts me on hold telling me that she would process my full refund and comes back to tell me that now she can only offer me a 50% refund period. When I (nicely, by the way) persisted she FINALLY told me that in 3-5 working days I would get my refund. It took a 20 minute phone call to do this!
I mean, I understand they want to focus on customer/profit retention but this was an absolute JOKE and a headache! Never, ever again will I order online flowers after this.
And I am usually not one to complain like this.....if you could've seen what I paid for and what she actually received, you'd understand why.Save yourself the headache and go to a local florist!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "I waited over a month for some pants not these but this is what i got...."
- "This place is a scam. They knowingly sell damaged appliances. They leave fake positive reviews. The website looks legit with tons of well placed positive reviews. You buy online, then..."
- "My dress looks nothing like it did online. Not happy with this site at all. I wouldnt buy anything from here again...."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."