1800flowers Vintage Charm Bouquet Review from Terrytown, Nebraska

43 of 387 1800flowers reviews

I ordered a Large size "Vintage Charm Bouquet" from 1800-flowers.com and when my mother received it the flowers were completely and totally wrong not to mention more than 50% of the arrangement was greenery!So I call in on Wednesday evening and report my concerns and I was assured by a girl named "Sal" that I was going to be receiving a re-delivery the next day.

Here it is 11:30pm on Thursday night and still no re-delivery so I call in again.....the SAME girl answers and calls herself "Joy" (clearly from another country) and when I explain the situation again and also remark that the person I spoke with sounded JUST like her she proceeds to put me on hold at LEAST 6 times while coming back and offering me a different "resolution" each time. "I can offer you a re-delivery" "I can offer you a 50% refund and a $20 savings pass for next time" at one point she puts me on hold telling me that she would process my full refund and comes back to tell me that now she can only offer me a 50% refund period. When I (nicely, by the way) persisted she FINALLY told me that in 3-5 working days I would get my refund. It took a 20 minute phone call to do this!

I mean, I understand they want to focus on customer/profit retention but this was an absolute JOKE and a headache! Never, ever again will I order online flowers after this.

And I am usually not one to complain like this.....if you could've seen what I paid for and what she actually received, you'd understand why.Save yourself the headache and go to a local florist!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Vintage Charm Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #842477 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with 1800flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
43 of 387 1800flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tina Flowers

May 06 #1154922

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order. Please also include in the subject line pissed consumer and your handle/account name . Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. -Sara

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to 1800flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about 1800flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×