First time using 1800flowers and somewhat apprehensive based on investigative reports for online flower delivery so I called to speak to someone rather than placing the order online. I was assured that I would get same day delivery along with exactly what was advertised so I went ahead and placed the order by phone. A short while later I receive a call back stating flowers could not be delivered that same day, delivery would be the following day. Felt I had been conned into ordering only for the company to renege on promised delivery date but agreed to next day delivery.

The following night I received a thank you call from the recipient, a dear friend who suffered the loss of a loved one. Today I also received a photo of the flowers- NOT at all what was advertised and paid for. Full cost would have been a few cents shy of $80.

The first photo shows what was advertised/purchased, the second is what was received. Outright deception and theft. Never again. Who do these companies think they are? In this day and age with the available technology, do they really think they can get away with this with no consequence and accountability? They would not provide me with the name of the contracted florist, another fraud.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with 1800flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 1800flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare 1800flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Those orchids cost $8 each at the shop I work at.If you paid $80 total, the florist received around $60 and had to take out a delivery cost.

It's unfortunate, but flower costs vary by state. Where the shop I work for would send out 7 or 8 orchid stems for $60, others might send fewer and some might be able to send a few more. Those leaves inside the vase cost a good bit, too, so the florist who accepted the order sent what they could for the money they received.

It's unfortunate that these sending only call centers advertise more for less. Real florist aren't associated with 800flowers except to decide whether or not to keep an order they receive from them.

It's the same with all the sending only call centers out there.They cannot guarantee that what you see is what you get.

I called to place an order for two deliveries and the price quoted for the least expensive plus delivery was 150.00. Needless to say I did not take this bait and used another florist for almost half the price and the flowers were beautiful.

#1131933

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line "PISSEDCONSUMER.COM" and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Tammy