First time using 1800flowers and somewhat apprehensive based on investigative reports for online flower delivery so I called to speak to someone rather than placing the order online. I was assured that I would get same day delivery along with exactly what was advertised so I went ahead and placed the order by phone. A short while later I receive a call back stating flowers could not be delivered that same day, delivery would be the following day. Felt I had been conned into ordering only for the company to renege on promised delivery date but agreed to next day delivery.
The following night I received a thank you call from the recipient, a dear friend who suffered the loss of a loved one. Today I also received a photo of the flowers- NOT at all what was advertised and paid for. Full cost would have been a few cents shy of $80.
The first photo shows what was advertised/purchased, the second is what was received. Outright deception and theft. Never again. Who do these companies think they are? In this day and age with the available technology, do they really think they can get away with this with no consequence and accountability? They would not provide me with the name of the contracted florist, another fraud.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Had ordered a "gift of fresh, gorgeous assorted roses" (12+12 roses) for my husband's birthday and was totally disappointed upon receiving them. The picture on their site had vibrant roses..."
- "I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Today is January 23 2016 we had a severe snow storm ..and my wife was scheduled to be dialized at 5 am this morning..but do to the weather they closed..."
- "I believe Papa Johns has, in certain cases, been overcharging cutomers regarding their 30 cent special. All their advertising and websites (http://ir.papajohns.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=816758) clearly state "Through Jan 26, 2014, get a large..."
- "My leased was signed on July 10, 2013. My move in date was supposed to be July11,2013. On July 11, at 1:45 I spoke to Dianna and Teri in the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."