First time using 1800flowers and somewhat apprehensive based on investigative reports for online flower delivery so I called to speak to someone rather than placing the order online. I was assured that I would get same day delivery along with exactly what was advertised so I went ahead and placed the order by phone. A short while later I receive a call back stating flowers could not be delivered that same day, delivery would be the following day. Felt I had been conned into ordering only for the company to renege on promised delivery date but agreed to next day delivery.
The following night I received a thank you call from the recipient, a dear friend who suffered the loss of a loved one. Today I also received a photo of the flowers- NOT at all what was advertised and paid for. Full cost would have been a few cents shy of $80.
The first photo shows what was advertised/purchased, the second is what was received. Outright deception and theft. Never again. Who do these companies think they are? In this day and age with the available technology, do they really think they can get away with this with no consequence and accountability? They would not provide me with the name of the contracted florist, another fraud.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "I SUSPECT THAT IF THE FLOWER SHOPPE AT 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX - OWNED BY STEPHANIE DANIEL - WAS AROUND ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Glam Seamless is salon quality hair extensions that require professional installation and care. If you go to a certified salon that is trained in tape in application, you will not..."
- "I do NOT believe the ashes I received back from Pet Meadows Cremetory (in Hamilton, NJ) are in fact the ashes of my 12 pound Pomeranian, Missy. This place proved..."
- "I was cooking chicken with bodum Lasagna Dish. About 80 minutes into cooking my oven started to smoke. I had this item for 1 year. An entire corner of the..."