First time using 1800flowers and somewhat apprehensive based on investigative reports for online flower delivery so I called to speak to someone rather than placing the order online. I was assured that I would get same day delivery along with exactly what was advertised so I went ahead and placed the order by phone. A short while later I receive a call back stating flowers could not be delivered that same day, delivery would be the following day. Felt I had been conned into ordering only for the company to renege on promised delivery date but agreed to next day delivery.
The following night I received a thank you call from the recipient, a dear friend who suffered the loss of a loved one. Today I also received a photo of the flowers- NOT at all what was advertised and paid for. Full cost would have been a few cents shy of $80.
The first photo shows what was advertised/purchased, the second is what was received. Outright deception and theft. Never again. Who do these companies think they are? In this day and age with the available technology, do they really think they can get away with this with no consequence and accountability? They would not provide me with the name of the contracted florist, another fraud.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu..."
- "I placed 3 orders on May 12 2012 and paid extra to be delivered May 13th by 9am -12pm None of the order got delivered. When I contacted the support they..."
- "Really!?! Tried to order a special arrangement for my mom on her last day of chemo. Obviously they look nothing alike! They promised to redeliver and never..."
- "I believe Papa Johns has, in certain cases, been overcharging cutomers regarding their 30 cent special. All their advertising and websites (http://ir.papajohns.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=816758) clearly state "Through Jan 26, 2014, get a large..."
- "I do NOT believe the ashes I received back from Pet Meadows Cremetory (in Hamilton, NJ) are in fact the ashes of my 12 pound Pomeranian, Missy. This place proved..."
- "My leased was signed on July 10, 2013. My move in date was supposed to be July11,2013. On July 11, at 1:45 I spoke to Dianna and Teri in the..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."