1800flowers - 3 Strikes and you are O U T!!!
I am sick and tired of ordering flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com!I understand that substitutions are necessary at times; however, they should carry the theme as well as represent the amount of money I spent sending someone flowers.
In the most recent incident, I sent a sister sympathy flowers for the loss of a pet. The arrangement was called "Lavender Dreams." What she got was not purple and lavender ... it was pink.
I am tired of being ripped off by this place and it's designated florists!The pictures included show what I ordered and then what my sister got.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered to her office and they look terrible. Not even close to the picture and absolutely tacky. There are only a few..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "Internet crimes complaint(ic3.gov) this is just one of many sites to go complain on Dr bones legally, he couldn't even pick up the phone, after he took my money, I'm..."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "Bought Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Ebay for $423. The logo pop up to add the warranty but had to wait a few days to get the fund. Two days..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."