1800flowers - 3 Strikes and you are O U T!!!

172 of 387 1800flowers reviews

I am sick and tired of ordering flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com!I understand that substitutions are necessary at times; however, they should carry the theme as well as represent the amount of money I spent sending someone flowers.

In the most recent incident, I sent a sister sympathy flowers for the loss of a pet. The arrangement was called "Lavender Dreams." What she got was not purple and lavender ... it was pink.

I am tired of being ripped off by this place and it's designated florists!The pictures included show what I ordered and then what my sister got.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
172 of 387 1800flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tina Flowers

May 27, 2014 #820595 Naples, Florida, United States

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order. Please also include in the subject line "Pissed Consumer," and your handle/account name . Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. - Heather

0 0 Reply
GRK

May 28, 2014 #820953 Trevor, Wisconsin, United States

Hi Tina,
I read your reply last night and spent time considering your offer which I do appreciate. I would say that it at least indicates that there is one person concerned at 1-800-Flowers in situations like these. Frankly, I am extremely tired of having to chase down issues like this to fairly receive the services paid for. As mention this is the third time in a row that this has occurred in the past two years. The incidents involved two sets of flowers sent in sympathy to recipients one in Orland Park, IL and the other the recent incident in Gore, OK. The third incident last summer involved a recipient in Tulsa, OK who received the flowers a day late and the flowers were near the end of their lifespan and dying. Each of the two times before I chased the incidents down and was not compensated with anything but excuses.
So I am no longer going to do business with 1-800-Flowers. I had similar issues with FTD before leaving them and going to 1-800-Flowers. If I cannot reasonably rely on any service to deliver what I have purchased within the boundaries of reasonable substitutions to maintain the "theme and color", then that service no longer deserves my business, nor will I personally recommend their services. I am sure you do not want to compensate me for my lost time/income chasing down these issues which I should never have to do. From now in, I will spend the extra time talking directly to the nearest and most reliable floral services available.
My
... Show more

1 0 Reply
Tina Flowers

May 28, 2014 #820965

Dear GRK,
I have received your message and I want to apologize for the quality of the arrangement we delivered to your Sister. I saw the picture and can completely understand your disappointment with our company. Clearly this is not the kind of quality we strive to provide, and I wanted to personally deliver a sincere and well-deserved apology.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about this problem so we can take the necessary steps to prevent future issues for you and our other valued customers.
If you would like further assistance to resolve this issue please feel free to contact me at the email address provided below.
Regards,
Christina WeCare@1800flowers.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.