First, who ever heard of flowers arriving IN A BOX?And the potted rose bush that was sent to me that was guaranteed (as in GUARANTEED) ten lavender rose blooms only produced one before the plant died and the rest of the buds died on their stalks.
When I called 1800FLOWERS, I spoke with "Corona" who told me there was nothing they could do. I asked for the CEO's name and address and she told me (ready for this?) that it was PRIVATE INFORMATION! Of all the ludicrous .... Clearly not a company that stands behind its product.
When I called back (oh, yes, I did), the next agent told me she really really wanted to help me and then managed to hang up on me.
We used to do business with these guys; whoever sold them this new business model and outsourced all their phone reps has shot themselves in the foot.You do not want to do any business with this company, unless you want your loved ones disappointed.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective product
- Extremely poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Elegant Rose Potted Plant
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I received roses from my son for Mothers Day which were delivered on Saturday. I took them out of the box immediately, cut the stem and put them in water...."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "So I order from Fitbit on June 2nd and paid an extra $25.95 to have the one day shipping so I would receive my package on June 3rd. So yesterday..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."