First, who ever heard of flowers arriving IN A BOX?And the potted rose bush that was sent to me that was guaranteed (as in GUARANTEED) ten lavender rose blooms only produced one before the plant died and the rest of the buds died on their stalks.
When I called 1800FLOWERS, I spoke with "Corona" who told me there was nothing they could do. I asked for the CEO's name and address and she told me (ready for this?) that it was PRIVATE INFORMATION! Of all the ludicrous .... Clearly not a company that stands behind its product.
When I called back (oh, yes, I did), the next agent told me she really really wanted to help me and then managed to hang up on me.
We used to do business with these guys; whoever sold them this new business model and outsourced all their phone reps has shot themselves in the foot.You do not want to do any business with this company, unless you want your loved ones disappointed.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective product
- Extremely poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Elegant Rose Potted Plant
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Unbelievably disappointed. The Birthday cake floral arrangement I sent to my Grandmother for her 90th Birthday party was NOTHING like the picture. I also ordered the puppy get well soon..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "So I order from Fitbit on June 2nd and paid an extra $25.95 to have the one day shipping so I would receive my package on June 3rd. So yesterday..."