1800flowers - Absolutely Lousy Company!!!

First, who ever heard of flowers arriving IN A BOX?And the potted rose bush that was sent to me that was guaranteed (as in GUARANTEED) ten lavender rose blooms only produced one before the plant died and the rest of the buds died on their stalks.

When I called 1800FLOWERS, I spoke with "Corona" who told me there was nothing they could do. I asked for the CEO's name and address and she told me (ready for this?) that it was PRIVATE INFORMATION! Of all the ludicrous .... Clearly not a company that stands behind its product.

When I called back (oh, yes, I did), the next agent told me she really really wanted to help me and then managed to hang up on me.

We used to do business with these guys; whoever sold them this new business model and outsourced all their phone reps has shot themselves in the foot.You do not want to do any business with this company, unless you want your loved ones disappointed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tina Flowers

Mar 02 #1120770

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order. Please also include in the subject line "PISSEDCONSUMER.COM" and your handle/account name . Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. - Tammyann

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.