First, who ever heard of flowers arriving IN A BOX?And the potted rose bush that was sent to me that was guaranteed (as in GUARANTEED) ten lavender rose blooms only produced one before the plant died and the rest of the buds died on their stalks.

When I called 1800FLOWERS, I spoke with "Corona" who told me there was nothing they could do. I asked for the CEO's name and address and she told me (ready for this?) that it was PRIVATE INFORMATION! Of all the ludicrous .... Clearly not a company that stands behind its product.

When I called back (oh, yes, I did), the next agent told me she really really wanted to help me and then managed to hang up on me.

We used to do business with these guys; whoever sold them this new business model and outsourced all their phone reps has shot themselves in the foot.You do not want to do any business with this company, unless you want your loved ones disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 1800flowers plant from 1800flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 1800flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was defective product and extremely poor customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 1800flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers
#1120770

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line "PISSEDCONSUMER.COM" and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Tammyann