I PLACED AN ORDER FOR MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY WITH TWO ITEMS, OVER 135.00. IT WAS GUARANTEED TO BE THERE ON

HER BIRTHDAY.

I WAS SENT A CONFIRMATION THAT IT WAS IN-

DEED DELIVERED BUT MY SISTER NEVER RECEIVED HER ORDER!!! MY SISTER HAS CANCER AND IS VERY SICK-THE LAST

THING I WANTED WAS FOR HER TO THINK I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY. WHEN I CALLED TO COMPLAIN I WAS OFFERED A DISCOUNT ON THE BILL-WHICH DOESN'T MAKE ME WHOLE. I RE-QUESTED TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR.

SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO

CALL ME BACK IN 5-10 MINUTES BUT SHE DID NOT. ONLY WHEN I CALLED AGAIN AND WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE DID MY OTHER

PHONE LINE RING WITH HER ON THE END. THE FIRST THING SHE SAID TO ME WAS "I'M CALLING YOU BACK TO UPDATE YOU

ON YOUR ORDER." WHEN I TOLD HER I DIDN'T WANT AN UPDATE I WANTED TO BE MADE WHOLE AND HAVE THE FLOWERS THERE TODAY SHE HUNG UP ON ME. SHE CALLED BACK ABOUT 10

MINUTES LATER SAYING WE WERE DISCONNECTED.

????

THIS IS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I RARELY COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING. I EXPLAINED MY SISTER WAS

SICK AND THAT I NEEDED THE ORDER TO BE SENT IMMEDIATELY. THEY SAID THEY COULD DO IT THE TOMORROW-EVEN THOUGH THE WEBSITE SAID IT COULD BE DONE THE SAME DAY. IT'S ONE THING TO BE LATE-IT'S QUITE ANOTHER TO

BE LATE AND ALSO SAID THE SERVICE WAS COMPLETED SO I WOULDN'T KNOW IT WAS LATE UNLESS I TALKED TO MY SISTER.

KATHERINE FROM 1800FLOWERS TOLD ME EVEN THOUGH MY ORDER WAS LATE "IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED" BY MY SISTER, I ASKED HER HOW SHE KNEW THAT. THE ONLY THING

MY SISTER KNOWS IS THAT I SENT HER FLOWERS TWO DAYS

LATE AS AN AFTER THOUGHT.

I HAVE ALWAYS ORDERED FROM 1800FLOWERS ON SPECIAL OCCASSIONS FOR YEARS BUT THIS MY LAST ORDER. WHEN

DOMINO'S PIZZA GUARANTEES A DELIVERY IN 30MINUTES IT'S

GUARANTEED OR IT'S FREE. HOW DID YOU GUARANTEE MY DELIVERY?

IT'S GUARANTEED, BUT IF WE DON'T MAKE IT WE'LL

SEND YOU AN EMAIL SAYING THAT IT WAS DELIVERED AND IF YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT WE'LL GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT?

THE ONLY REASON I ORDER FROM YOU

IS BECAUSE OF THE GUARANTEE OF DELIVERY. MY SISTER AND I LIVE IN THE

SOUTH WHERE FLOWERS GO CHEAPER, I PAID MUCH MORE FOR THESE FLOWERS RATHER THAN FROM A LOCAL FLORIST (OR EVEN

PUBLIX-THEY DELIVER FLOWERS) SO THAT THEY WOULD BE THERE ON TIME.

JANET CONN

User's recommendation: NEVER.

Product or Service Mentioned: 1800flowers Bouquet.

Preferred solution: THE FLOWERS TO BE DELIVERED AT NO COST TO ME. THEY LIED SAYING THE FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED AND NOT ONLY ARE THEY GOING TO BE LATE THEY ARE NOW GOING TO BE ADDITIONALLY LATE AS IF I AM JUST ORDERING THEM NOW NOT DAYS AGO. .

1800Flowers Cons: Deceitful, Being given excuses on the phone, No flowers arrived.

Comments