My daughter had just bought a house and was having a house warming party on the 1st of July and we decided to send a nice bouquet of flowers since we ourselves could not be there to celebrate with her. The flowers were ordered more than three days in advance so that they would arrive on the 1st of July but they never did.

I wrote to this 1800 flowers complaining that they had ruined it for us, but they then just ignored my email communication and showed me the customer service department which is almost impossible to reach. They have no email address to the customer service and the phone call is not answered. How do you react to a company that just takes your money and then conveniently forgets the service that they are supposed to provide and then refuses to answer your calls or email? Are there no law or rules in USA that reigns in this rogue company?

My advice to all is please, please avoid 1800 flowers in future. My order W010057****2122 W010057****2122.

User's recommendation: Avoid 1800flowers.

1800Flowers Cons: Too many.

Comments