1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered chocolate covered strawberries on 1/24/19 @ 10:40am through my works “Perks at Work” program. They were to be delivered on 1/26/19 to my granddaughter for her 9th Birthday.

She was so excited to be receiving a special birthday surprise in the mail and anxiously waited for the delivery all day. It never was delivered. I contacted 1-800-flowers at 7:30 pm when the package did not arrive to my granddaughters house. They apologized and refunded the shipping cost to my debit card, promising me that they would be delivered the following day, 1/27/19.

At 5:45pm, when the package still was not delivered to my granddaughter, I contacted them again to inquire on the whereabouts of my order. Once again, they apologized and were going to “look into” the whereabouts of the order. At that point I requested a total refund on my order.

Unfortunately this is the second time something that I ordered and payed for never made it to the destination. This has deterred me from ever using this company or Fed Ex ever again.

Comments