Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for my wife to celebrate our 25th Anniversary - they failed to deliver them on the requested date. The order was not a rush shipment they had plenty of time to make the delivery.

When I called to find out what happened the first person told me not to worry that they would deliver the following day, and said it was better late than never.

Needless to say the Manager I spoke with next was a little better but kept me on the phone for nearly an hour because he did not want to leave me frustrated - they missed delivering flowers for my 25th Wedding Anniversary, there was nothing they could do that wasn't going to leave me frustrated. I will never use their service again and I am encouraging everyone else to not use their service as well.

Review about: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: That the ruined my 25th anniversary.

Comments

Add me to the list. I had a similar situation.

Ordered way in advance for my wife's 50th birthday.

Got email that day that the order is being prepared for delivery. Flowers never arrived. 1800Flowers will not disclose name of florist.

Not sure if they want to protect them than the customers.

Rest of the story is pretty much the same as the previous customer story. Ordering from 1800 flower is a 50-50 chance you'll get it.

Any reason you couldn't have made a 10 minute visit to a local florist instead ?

to Smitty #1378749

Sure I was having it delivered to her office and having something delivered is an event not the same when I bring it home - also I have a job that actually requires me to work