Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for my wife to celebrate our 25th Anniversary - they failed to deliver them on the requested date.The order was not a rush shipment they had plenty of time to make the delivery.

When I called to find out what happened the first person told me not to worry that they would deliver the following day, and said it was better late than never.

Needless to say the Manager I spoke with next was a little better but kept me on the phone for nearly an hour because he did not want to leave me frustrated - they missed delivering flowers for my 25th Wedding Anniversary, there was nothing they could do that wasn't going to leave me frustrated.I will never use their service again and I am encouraging everyone else to not use their service as well.

Review about: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: That the ruined my 25th anniversary.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Any reason you couldn't have made a 10 minute visit to a local florist instead ?

to Smitty #1378749

Sure I was having it delivered to her office and having something delivered is an event not the same when I bring it home - also I have a job that actually requires me to work