2.0
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Christmas roses arrangement on 12/13 for delivery on 12/22.I get an email message on 12/22 indicating that they tried to call me and I was not available and I needed to call them about my order.

(My phone keeps a call history and I never got a call from anyone.) I called, got an agent who took the order number and then placed me on hold. 23 minutes later I hung up and called in again. The next agent tells me that they were unable to delivery my roses because they ran out of stock and there were orders in front of mine. First of all I would say this order was being shipped and you are telling me the day they were supposed to be delivered that you weren't able to ship them?

You should have known prior to the day of delivery. Second I would say that since this order was placed nearly 10 days ago that your suppliers should have known the stock they had available for my order and just because I didn't want mine delivered until 12/22 stock for earlier deliveries should not have been used so that I am the one that suffers. No remedy was offered, and no refund was voluntarily offered... they were going to try to accommodate a delivery of something different for later next week.

I finally insisted on a refund... did a google search for florists in the town that I needed the delivery and called them to arrange to have something delivered.

Buyer beware.I certainly won't use them again and will pick up the phone and call a local florist instead.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments