1800flowers - Dead Flowers

282 of 387 1800flowers reviews

I am very upset I received half dead flowers today from 1-800 Flowers.I opened the box and I was so excited to see my flowers!

You cannot imagine my reaction to what I saw in the box. I couldn't believe and that ANY flower company would send these out to anyone! They are HORRIBLE looking. Wilted and so tiny.

Almost as if the person at the flower shop tore the outer layers off the roses to expose a somewhat better layer. I am embarrassed to even put them on my desk at work. I have seen better flowers being sold on the side of the street then these. I of course told my loving boyfriend that the flowers are amazing.

I don't know what to do but I am sure that this arrangement was not cheap! I called 1-800 Flowers and was put on hold for so long that I had to hang up. This is like a terrible Valentine's joke and it is all because of the lack of care on the florists end.

I want this to be resolved asap.I have already sent an email to wecare@1800flowers.com and haven't heard anything back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
282 of 387 1800flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 06 #1107562

Poor service from 1800 flowers. The florist Devine orchids florist, Hamden, ct.they deliver what they want not what u ordered , seen better at Stop &Shop

0 0 Reply
Tina Flowers

Feb 14, 2013 #609101

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.