I got a half dead rose bush from them today delivered by UPS and left on my porch propped against my front door. I was home with two cars in the driveway and he didn't even ring the doorbell!

Somebody could have stolen the package if I lived in a bad neighborhood, but they would have returned it after they opened it and saw how ugly it was. I have seen better at the hardware store. Oh, they were still in the funky green plastic pot too. :eek It is sad because my husband wanted to try something new and give me a great surprise because he knows that I am not crazy about paying a lot for flowers that die.

He was extremely disappointed and we have had no luck with customer service yet. I find it interesting that there is no place on the website about how to handle this kind of customer service complaint and the woman at the nearest location didn't have a clue either.

This clearly isn't the first time that they have had this type of complaint.

Review about: 1800flowers Bouquet.

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers