I got a half dead rose bush from them today delivered by UPS and left on my porch propped against my front door.I was home with two cars in the driveway and he didn't even ring the doorbell!

Somebody could have stolen the package if I lived in a bad neighborhood, but they would have returned it after they opened it and saw how ugly it was. I have seen better at the hardware store. Oh, they were still in the funky green plastic pot too. :eek It is sad because my husband wanted to try something new and give me a great surprise because he knows that I am not crazy about paying a lot for flowers that die.

He was extremely disappointed and we have had no luck with customer service yet. I find it interesting that there is no place on the website about how to handle this kind of customer service complaint and the woman at the nearest location didn't have a clue either.

This clearly isn't the first time that they have had this type of complaint.

Review about: 1800flowers Bouquet.

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers