So my receptionist called me to her desk and to my surprise there was a box, a box of flowers. Okay, never seen that before.

When I opened the box up there it was DEAD FLOWERS. I could not believe it. Who gets Dead flowers on Valentine's. I called my boyfriend and Thanked him for the Sweet love note that came with the flowers as well as the thoughfulness in sending me flowers but they are dead.

I sent him pics of it and he is so embarresed one for spending $80.00 for flowers that are worse than Walmart's and second for trusting this company for being honest and professional.

I HOPE YOU GO OUT OF BUISNESS!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sending me a disgrace arrangment of dead roses..........

Review about: 1800flowers Flowers.

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. - Tina Flowers