So my receptionist called me to her desk and to my surprise there was a box, a box of flowers.Okay, never seen that before.

When I opened the box up there it was DEAD FLOWERS. I could not believe it. Who gets Dead flowers on Valentine's. I called my boyfriend and Thanked him for the Sweet love note that came with the flowers as well as the thoughfulness in sending me flowers but they are dead.

I sent him pics of it and he is so embarresed one for spending $80.00 for flowers that are worse than Walmart's and second for trusting this company for being honest and professional.

I HOPE YOU GO OUT OF BUISNESS!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for sending me a disgrace arrangment of dead roses..........

Review about: 1800flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Tina Flowers

1800flowers Vintage Charm Bouquet Review from Terrytown, Nebraska 1800flowers "I ordered a Large size "Vintage Charm Bouquet" from 1800-flowers.com and when my mother received it the flowers were completely and totally wrong not to mention more than 50% of..." Read more 1800flowers - Plant Review from Madison, Alabama 1800flowers "I received a mini rose plant from my boyfriend for Valentine's day on Friday February 12 it was beautiful the next day February 13 I look at my rose plant..." Read more 1800flowers - 1-800 Flowers...WHAT a DISGRACE! 1800flowers "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..." Read more 1800flowers - Not as pictured, not as paid for 1800flowers "I ordered a bouquet to be delivered to my sister in the hospital.I paid $58 for the bouquet and it was supposed to be roses, lilies, carnations and..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more