On 1/19/13 I purchased the Valentines Day bundle with the Teddy bear, chocolates and a rose plant.The picture showed a potted rose plant that when it dies you can plant it and it can be replanted in your yard.

I thought what a different and thoughtful gift it could be. I thought I ordered it in plenty of time so it could arrive early in the day, c'mon, 1/19? Valentines is a month later. I figured what harm could that do?

How the *** was I supposed to know that they were shipping out from California UPS?, to Illinois, to south Florida, to Palm Springs over the course of a few days. Believe me, I tracked it! Uncalled for! Well guess what,they showed up;DEAD!, and at 7:45P.M..Not only that, they're was supposed to be a plant, they're were 3 dead flowers in a pot.

What, did the other ones disintegrate. Oh, the chocolates, they didn't make it either;MELTED! I felt really humiliated and upset and more for my best friend who I was trying to cheer up after some bad luck had hit. I immediately got on the phone to complain about the situation and at first she seemed unconcerned until I put my foot down like only I can.She apologized and promised a full refund, we'll see.

I called today and did say it was in the works. Oh, by the way, she offered me $20.00 gift vouchers. I asked her for what?

So I can send more DEAD flowers?Never again will I use this company and recommend that nobody does either!

Review about: 1800flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers
Tucson, Arizona, United States #610511

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.  Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers