My boyfriend ordered flowers & chocolates for me from this company, to be delivered on 2/14 to my job.He received email notification they delivered on 2/13 at 8:30pm.

My office closes at 5pm. I tried calling on 2/14 and couldn't even wait on hold for someone to take my call - the call was automatically disconnected. I sent an email and have yet to receive even a canned response that someone will get back to me.

At this moment I've been on hold for 17 minutes.No tracking information was provided so I don't even know if it was a freight carrier or a local florist that supposedly delivered them to an empty office building in an industrial area.

Review about: 1800flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #609395

I finally got a customer service rep on the phone.

1. The dates/times shown for my order referenced the time order notification and delivery confirmation emails were sent, NOT the actual date/time of anything being delivered.

2. My order was farmed out to a local florist for delivery.

3. The rep stated on their end it showed delivery was made at 11:30am on February 13th....an hour and a half BEFORE anything was actually ordered.

4. My flowers and chocolates were delivered while I was on the phone with customer service.

I still wouldn't recommend this company during peak times. There are too many variables between the time an order is placed and delivery.