Outrageously delivered the incorrect bouquet "lemonade out of lemons" arrangement, to someone who need a day brightener.I didnt involve the recipient, but emailed 1800 Flowers about it.
They offered to resend at no cost the next day. The next day, I was at work and they email and call, they cant send it by 5pm, . I tell them to deliver it to me after 5pm. Then they say they dont have the particular arrangement, I've gotta pick something else.
I say forget it give me a refund...Fine whatever except, here's the punch in the guts, the florist goes back to recipient (a gift for someone who deserved a lift up),and took back the flowers at 2pm!!!! What?! When I call they say we can send another arrangement exactly as I ordered that I will have to pay for again. Unfukinbelivable!!!!!!!!
Please see a picture of the arrangement sent...it is absolutely not what I ordered.
And for over $50!sick
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Been ordering with your company for a while and today has been a huge disappointment! My mother received her flowers and they were nothing like what I ordered. I called..."
- "Really!?! Tried to order a special arrangement for my mom on her last day of chemo. Obviously they look nothing alike! They promised to redeliver and never..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."