Outrageously delivered the incorrect bouquet "lemonade out of lemons" arrangement, to someone who need a day brightener.I didnt involve the recipient, but emailed 1800 Flowers about it.

They offered to resend at no cost the next day. The next day, I was at work and they email and call, they cant send it by 5pm, . I tell them to deliver it to me after 5pm. Then they say they dont have the particular arrangement, I've gotta pick something else.

I say forget it give me a refund...Fine whatever except, here's the punch in the guts, the florist goes back to recipient (a gift for someone who deserved a lift up),and took back the flowers at 2pm!!!! What?! When I call they say we can send another arrangement exactly as I ordered that I will have to pay for again. Unfukinbelivable!!!!!!!!

Please see a picture of the arrangement sent...it is absolutely not what I ordered.

And for over $50!sick

Review about: 1800flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

We have tried to reach out to you in resolving the issue you experienced but unfortunately, we were not successful.Please feel free to contact us via email at: wecare@1800flowers.com (When emailing us, enter your order number in the subject line and your full name and a telephone number where we can contact you in the body of the email).

If you prefer, you can call us at our customer service number, 800-468-1191.

We are committed to providing the highest level of service to all our customers and look forward to hearing from you so we may resolve this issue to your satisfaction.– Tina Flowers

Tina Flowers
North Port, Florida, United States #601848

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers