1800flowers - Delivered wrong bouquet, and hijinks to get more $$

291 of 387 1800flowers reviews

Outrageously delivered the incorrect bouquet "lemonade out of lemons" arrangement, to someone who need a day brightener.I didnt involve the recipient, but emailed 1800 Flowers about it.

They offered to resend at no cost the next day. The next day, I was at work and they email and call, they cant send it by 5pm, . I tell them to deliver it to me after 5pm. Then they say they dont have the particular arrangement, I've gotta pick something else.

I say forget it give me a refund...Fine whatever except, here's the punch in the guts, the florist goes back to recipient (a gift for someone who deserved a lift up),and took back the flowers at 2pm!!!! What?! When I call they say we can send another arrangement exactly as I ordered that I will have to pay for again. Unfukinbelivable!!!!!!!!

Please see a picture of the arrangement sent...it is absolutely not what I ordered.

And for over $50!sick

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
291 of 387 1800flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tina Flowers

Feb 11, 2013 #607202

We have tried to reach out to you in resolving the issue you experienced but unfortunately, we were not successful. Please feel free to contact us via email at: wecare@1800flowers.com (When emailing us, enter your order number in the subject line and your full name and a telephone number where we can contact you in the body of the email). If you prefer, you can call us at our customer service number, 800-468-1191.
We are committed to providing the highest level of service to all our customers and look forward to hearing from you so we may resolve this issue to your satisfaction. – Tina Flowers

0 0 Reply
Tina Flowers

Jan 31, 2013 #601848 North Port, Florida, United States

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to 1800flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about 1800flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×