Outrageously delivered the incorrect bouquet "lemonade out of lemons" arrangement, to someone who need a day brightener.I didnt involve the recipient, but emailed 1800 Flowers about it.
They offered to resend at no cost the next day. The next day, I was at work and they email and call, they cant send it by 5pm, . I tell them to deliver it to me after 5pm. Then they say they dont have the particular arrangement, I've gotta pick something else.
I say forget it give me a refund...Fine whatever except, here's the punch in the guts, the florist goes back to recipient (a gift for someone who deserved a lift up),and took back the flowers at 2pm!!!! What?! When I call they say we can send another arrangement exactly as I ordered that I will have to pay for again. Unfukinbelivable!!!!!!!!
Please see a picture of the arrangement sent...it is absolutely not what I ordered.
And for over $50!sick
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "First, who ever heard of flowers arriving IN A BOX? And the potted rose bush that was sent to me that was guaranteed (as in GUARANTEED) ten lavender rose blooms..."
- "My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015. She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across..."
- "I received a mini rose plant from my boyfriend for Valentine's day on Friday February 12 it was beautiful the next day February 13 I look at my rose plant..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."