I was assured... basically GUARANTEED that a floor basket arrangement would arrive ON TIME to my GRANDFATHER'S funeral service. I have the screen shots of the conversation I had with the customer service rep to prove it (I attached part of one).
However, nearly two hours after the service, I received a phone call and email letting me know that the flowers were not able to be delivered on time. They offered to send them to a home.
NO! I did not want them sent to a home. If I wanted them sent to a home, I would have originally had them sent to a home! Those flowers were to adorn the area around the casket. They are a final thought, gift, and farewell to the departed.
PLEASE do not make promises that you are not sure can be kept, especially for such important occasions, during MOURNFUL times.
I did not enter an amount for "Value of your loss" because this is NOT something a price tag can be placed on.
This was an unpleasant introductory experience with 1800Flowers, and will NOT soon be forgotten.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely disappointed with the arrangement that I paid for. I have been using 1-800 flowers for many years, as you can pull from my profile.The arrangement looked nothing close to..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "Really!?! Tried to order a special arrangement for my mom on her last day of chemo. Obviously they look nothing alike! They promised to redeliver and never..."
- " I was humiliated by the manager at Toy R Us Greece, NY location. I went to purchase Christmas items for needed children. I notice while in the..."
- "So i book my girlfriend on a simple flight from Dayton Ohio to Seattle. She has never flown so she is already terrified of flying. This A-hole company tells me..."
- "I purchased a Log Home Kit from Affordable Log Home Concepts in August of 2008. A Contract was agreed upon and signed between myself and Stacey Gaylord in the..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."