I was assured... basically GUARANTEED that a floor basket arrangement would arrive ON TIME to my GRANDFATHER'S funeral service. I have the screen shots of the conversation I had with the customer service rep to prove it (I attached part of one).
However, nearly two hours after the service, I received a phone call and email letting me know that the flowers were not able to be delivered on time. They offered to send them to a home.
NO! I did not want them sent to a home. If I wanted them sent to a home, I would have originally had them sent to a home! Those flowers were to adorn the area around the casket. They are a final thought, gift, and farewell to the departed.
PLEASE do not make promises that you are not sure can be kept, especially for such important occasions, during MOURNFUL times.
I did not enter an amount for "Value of your loss" because this is NOT something a price tag can be placed on.
This was an unpleasant introductory experience with 1800Flowers, and will NOT soon be forgotten.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1800FLOWERS.COM is a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!! I live in Florida. I was enticed by a Paypal offer to save $15, and ordered..."
- "This is what was delivered yesterday. WTF? Do these look fresh to you? They definitely don't look like the picture when I ordered them!!!Definitely will not be using this service..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I rented a 2 bedroom apartment at Waverlywoods Apartments in Webster, NY and was soon very disappointed in the maintenance of the property itself. I had a 1st floor apartment..."
- "Zoom Tan's famous tagline is "Why be pale and pasty?" Well, attached are some selfies of some women who found out why you shouldn't try to be "Tan and tasty."..."
- "This company is by far the most un-professional, rude, disrespectful, and un-trustworthy company I have ever dealt with. This company claims to have high quality cell phone repair/ replacement parts...."