Adel, Iowa

I ordered "A dog for Fall" on 9/26 for a relative in ICU.When I reviewed the order on line they showed a delivery date of 10/3.

I got on their chat line and got the delivery changed to today. Grandson called to say the flowers had arrived and sent a photo of what arrived. The flowers were delivered to his work and he took them to the hospital.

Since then I have received two e-mails from 1800flowers that they have been unable to deliver the flowers but will continue trying.Next time I call a local flower shop.

The quality received isn't close to what they have pictured.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with 1800flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 1800flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare 1800flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

1800flowers - Corsage Review from Sutherland, Virginia 1800flowers "Ordered prom corsage 2 weeks in advance. Delivered on date suppose after 6 pm. Flowers were wilted, they were not refrigerated. Was suppose to get 3 risea wirh corsage, got..." Read more 1800flowers - The "glass" mosaic planter had a plastic bottom 1800flowers "I just recently ordered the purple Hydrangea in Mosaic Planter (large) for over $90.00 with freight and shipping. The planter specs on the website say that the plant is "Set..." Read more 1800flowers - 1ST AND LAST TIME..YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR 1800flowers "First time using 1800flowers and somewhat apprehensive based on investigative reports for online flower delivery so I called to speak to someone rather than placing the order online. I..." Read more 1800flowers - The Droopy Dozen 1800flowers "I have no interest in contacting 1800flowers. They have been a marginal company for as long as I've received flowers. When a man sends them, I'll just tell him that..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more