Adel, Iowa

I ordered "A dog for Fall" on 9/26 for a relative in ICU.When I reviewed the order on line they showed a delivery date of 10/3.

I got on their chat line and got the delivery changed to today. Grandson called to say the flowers had arrived and sent a photo of what arrived. The flowers were delivered to his work and he took them to the hospital.

Since then I have received two e-mails from 1800flowers that they have been unable to deliver the flowers but will continue trying.Next time I call a local flower shop.

The quality received isn't close to what they have pictured.

Review about: 1800flowers A-dog-able For Fall Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

1800flowers Bouquet Review from Denver, Colorado 1800flowers "Order# 142482547 I ordered what I thought would be a beautiful birthday bouquet for my daughter. I was told it would be delivered between 9am-5pm on May 18th 2016. In first..." Read more 1800flowers - Not as pictured, not as paid for 1800flowers "I ordered a bouquet to be delivered to my sister in the hospital.I paid $58 for the bouquet and it was supposed to be roses, lilies, carnations and..." Read more Review about 1800Flowers Classic Budding Rose from Madison, Alabama 1800flowers "I received a mini rose plant from my boyfriend for Valentine's day on Friday February 12 it was beautiful the next day February 13 I look at my rose plant..." Read more 1800flowers - Worst ones out of the previous worst ones 1800flowers "On Friday July 14th, 2017 I received my 15 year anniversary flowers at my work. I didn't even have to open the box to know that whatever was in the..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more