Adel, Iowa

I ordered "A dog for Fall" on 9/26 for a relative in ICU.When I reviewed the order on line they showed a delivery date of 10/3.

I got on their chat line and got the delivery changed to today. Grandson called to say the flowers had arrived and sent a photo of what arrived. The flowers were delivered to his work and he took them to the hospital.

Since then I have received two e-mails from 1800flowers that they have been unable to deliver the flowers but will continue trying.Next time I call a local flower shop.

The quality received isn't close to what they have pictured.

Review about: A Dog For Fall.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

1800flowers Roses Flowers Review from New Windsor, New York 1800flowers "I am contacting you in reference to my Mothers Day Flowers. They looked ill as soon as i received them. I like a credit..." Read more 1800flowers Flowers Review 1800flowers "Ordered 24 roses for my wife to be delivered to her place of business on Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day rolls around and the flowers are delivered on time as promised..." Read more 1800flowers Bouquet Review 1800flowers "Hi, I have been having numerous issue with a delivery 1800Flowers did on Feb 13 2017. They delivered flowers that was nothing like I purchased I will upload picture of..." Read more 1800flowers Corsage Review from Sutherland, Virginia 1800flowers "Ordered prom corsage 2 weeks in advance. Delivered on date suppose after 6 pm. Flowers were wilted, they were not refrigerated. Was suppose to get 3 risea wirh corsage, got..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more