I ordered "A dog for Fall" on 9/26 for a relative in ICU.When I reviewed the order on line they showed a delivery date of 10/3.
I got on their chat line and got the delivery changed to today. Grandson called to say the flowers had arrived and sent a photo of what arrived. The flowers were delivered to his work and he took them to the hospital.
Since then I have received two e-mails from 1800flowers that they have been unable to deliver the flowers but will continue trying.Next time I call a local flower shop.
The quality received isn't close to what they have pictured.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Our windows are so bad! Ice and frost every morning on inside everyday during winter! Constantly feeling cold breeze from them. ..."
- "I started out with Citi Financial Auto they were very professional and understanding. about 2-3 yrs I started getting mail from Santander stating they had took over. Every since it..."
- "I've purchased several items from TOM. A bracelet which I wear all the time made from onyx/fossil and stainless clasp...it is a beautiful piece, no problems. I bought a ring,..."