I ordered "A dog for Fall" on 9/26 for a relative in ICU.When I reviewed the order on line they showed a delivery date of 10/3.
I got on their chat line and got the delivery changed to today. Grandson called to say the flowers had arrived and sent a photo of what arrived. The flowers were delivered to his work and he took them to the hospital.
Since then I have received two e-mails from 1800flowers that they have been unable to deliver the flowers but will continue trying.Next time I call a local flower shop.
The quality received isn't close to what they have pictured.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was assured... basically GUARANTEED that a floor basket arrangement would arrive ON TIME to my GRANDFATHER'S funeral service. I have the screen shots of the conversation I had with..."
- "Ordered prom corsage 2 weeks in advance. Delivered on date suppose after 6 pm. Flowers were wilted, they were not refrigerated. Was suppose to get 3 risea wirh corsage, got..."
- "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..."
- "Velveta quest slices had glass in it! I threw away the outside package so I don't know lot number but this is unacceptable!..."
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."
- "I've been needing to get this off my chest for years. I remember the day I bought my paper towel holder/dispenser...what have you, at BED BATH AND BEYOND. It had..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."