1800flowers - Didn't try to fill my order, but charged my card anyway incompetent and deceptive
I ordered a fruit bouquet for delivery to an out of town friend, who was in the hospital.I received a call on the promised delivery day saying they couldn't deliver that day and would deliver the next day.
The next day I got a call at 4:30 pm telling me that the couldn't make the delivery again. Eventually they admitted they couldn't make the bouquet. Needless to say I am furious. I will never use them again, they are incompetent and deceptive.
They had no problem taking the order and charging extra for same day delivery.
Then he the gall to call and tell me it would be delivered a day late.When they were not ever going to make the delivery
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Extremely poor customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Odered flowers, candy for my mother for Mother's Day 2013. She text with pictures of the mess she was delivered. Flowers were not what was ordered and they..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- "Too much to say but the short of it is they talk of core principles yet don't seem to do anything to improve upon them or customer satisfaction. I'm amazed..."
- "Placed order on 12/5/15 for an Xmas present (couldn't give to the little girl who it was intended for at Xmas), rec'd product about a 2 weeks later, opened package..."
- "I am a auto repair shop owner who has just got done dealing with Penn warranty company. Just want everyone to know this warranty company is a complete scam job..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."