1800flowers - Didn't try to fill my order, but charged my card anyway incompetent and deceptive
I ordered a fruit bouquet for delivery to an out of town friend, who was in the hospital.I received a call on the promised delivery day saying they couldn't deliver that day and would deliver the next day.
The next day I got a call at 4:30 pm telling me that the couldn't make the delivery again. Eventually they admitted they couldn't make the bouquet. Needless to say I am furious. I will never use them again, they are incompetent and deceptive.
They had no problem taking the order and charging extra for same day delivery.
Then he the gall to call and tell me it would be delivered a day late.When they were not ever going to make the delivery
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Extremely poor customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had ordered a "gift of fresh, gorgeous assorted roses" (12+12 roses) for my husband's birthday and was totally disappointed upon receiving them. The picture on their site had vibrant roses..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my daughter for her birthday one week in advance because I live outside of the US. The delivery was not..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "A PICTURE IS WORTH A MILLION WORDS - YOU won't believe me until you see it I just sold my house in Massachusetts and bought a town house in Charlotte, thinking..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "Too much to say but the short of it is they talk of core principles yet don't seem to do anything to improve upon them or customer satisfaction. I'm amazed..."