1800flowers - Didn't try to fill my order, but charged my card anyway incompetent and deceptive
I ordered a fruit bouquet for delivery to an out of town friend, who was in the hospital.I received a call on the promised delivery day saying they couldn't deliver that day and would deliver the next day.
The next day I got a call at 4:30 pm telling me that the couldn't make the delivery again. Eventually they admitted they couldn't make the bouquet. Needless to say I am furious. I will never use them again, they are incompetent and deceptive.
They had no problem taking the order and charging extra for same day delivery.
Then he the gall to call and tell me it would be delivered a day late.When they were not ever going to make the delivery
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Extremely poor customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " :? I thought that I would give online flower shopping another chance because my first experience was really bad. The first company was Proflowers and I had ordered..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "Order# 142482547 I ordered what I thought would be a beautiful birthday bouquet for my daughter. I was told it would be delivered between 9am-5pm on May 18th 2016. In first..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..."
- "I had an appointment for my beagle "Pete" at Cross Country Veterinary Hospital Thursday June 21 2012 at 6:15PM. I arrived at 6PM. I left "Pete" in my truck with..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."