Placed an order on 5/10 and paid extra for flowers to be delivered on 5/11.No flowers were delivered and I spent several hours on the telephone trying to get resolved and was never able to.

Asked to speak to a supervisor and they would not allow me to even speak to a supervisor. After making several calls last evening I also found out that because one of the customer service reps was unhappy about the phone conversation we had they decided to cancel my order without telling me.

The only way I found out about that was calling back later to ask for my money back which they also wouldn't do.So now I am out $100 and my mother will not be getting flowers for her birthday because of the horrible and aweful non-service from this company.

Review about: 1800flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

We have tried to reach out to you in resolving the issue you experienced but unfortunately, we were not successful.Please feel free to contact us via email at: wecare@1800flowers.com (When emailing us, enter your order number in the subject line and your full name and a telephone number where we can contact you in the body of the email).

If you prefer, you can call us at our customer service number, 800-468-1191.

We are committed to providing the highest level of service to all our customers and look forward to hearing from you so we may resolve this issue to your satisfaction.– Tina Flowers

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers