Hubby ordered flowers on 4 May for Mother's Day.Paid for delivery on 11 May and it never showed.

Called customer service and got no help. They gave me the tracking information which I could get for myself online. They offered no resolution whatsoever. I asked to speak to the supervisor and was put on hold.

After waiting for thirty minutes I gave up and submitted the complaint online. STILL haven't heard anything from them. This wasn't a last minute purchase. We ordered well ahead of time and still they couldn't get the flowers there.

If they had at least been apologetic and offered some resolution I wouldn't be posting here.

I was nice last night when talking to the poor slob making minimum wage in India, but after several attempts to get some sort of response from 1800flowers, I am officially over the top PISSED!Never buying ANYTHING from them again.

Review about: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Tina Flowers