1800FLOWERS.COM is a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!!
I live in Florida. I was enticed by a Paypal offer to save $15, and ordered a floral arrangement from the offers listed, to send to my niece, in Colorado, who had just had surgery. I ordered them on 5-5-15, and had them delivered on 5-6-15.
I ordered a nice bouquet for $39.99, plus delivery, plus tax, for a total of $59.46!!!
This is what they sent: (See Photo Below)
I am appalled, and embarrassed by the puny floral arrangement that I sent to my niece. Upon further investigation, I have found over 1,200 complaints online about 1800FLOWERS.COM, all to the same affect, so I guess this is just "business as usual" for them. Photos are very misleading -- arrangements are misrepresented, what you get is of lesser quality and quantity of flowers, and way overpriced for what you end up getting.
I guess they think that since you are ordering online, you will never see your order, and will not know the difference, if they send you a smaller, inferior arrangement than what you ordered and paid for. This is a consumer rip-off!!!
You can buy a fuller bouquet of flowers from your grocery store, for less than $7.00. I used to work in a reputable retail florist shop, and believe me when I say there wasn't even $4.00 worth of stems in the arrangement received.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "I received a mini rose plant from my boyfriend for Valentine's day on Friday February 12 it was beautiful the next day February 13 I look at my rose plant..."
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog..."
- "My dad died just before Thanksgiving (my mom passed about 3 years ago), and one of the items in their house that I wanted to have is a beautifully and..."
- "Tru Green came the beginning of May, I went out side to ask what they were treating for today. The guy said today I am treating for cinch bugs..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."