100% full Not resolved

1800FLOWERS.COM is a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!!

Related: 1800flowers - Review about Flower Arrangements

I live in Florida. I was enticed by a Paypal offer to save $15, and ordered a floral arrangement from the offers listed, to send to my niece, in Colorado, who had just had surgery. I ordered them on 5-5-15, and had them delivered on 5-6-15.

I ordered a nice bouquet for $39.99, plus delivery, plus tax, for a total of $59.46!!!

This is what they sent: (See Photo Below)

I am appalled, and embarrassed by the puny floral arrangement that I sent to my niece. Upon further investigation, I have found over 1,200 complaints online about 1800FLOWERS.COM, all to the same affect, so I guess this is just "business as usual" for them. Photos are very misleading -- arrangements are misrepresented, what you get is of lesser quality and quantity of flowers, and way overpriced for what you end up getting.

I guess they think that since you are ordering online, you will never see your order, and will not know the difference, if they send you a smaller, inferior arrangement than what you ordered and paid for. This is a consumer rip-off!!!

You can buy a fuller bouquet of flowers from your grocery store, for less than $7.00. I used to work in a reputable retail florist shop, and believe me when I say there wasn't even $4.00 worth of stems in the arrangement received.

Dianne Castelli

Review about: Flowers.

I didn't like: Quality of product.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE 1800flowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $59
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line (insert alert channel name IE: Pissed Consumer) and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.-Tina Flowers