1800flowers - DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS ONLINE FROM THEM!! YOU DO NOT GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!

117 of 387 1800flowers reviews

1800FLOWERS.COM is a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!!

I live in Florida. I was enticed by a Paypal offer to save $15, and ordered a floral arrangement from the offers listed, to send to my niece, in Colorado, who had just had surgery. I ordered them on 5-5-15, and had them delivered on 5-6-15.

I ordered a nice bouquet for $39.99, plus delivery, plus tax, for a total of $59.46!!!

This is what they sent: (See Photo Below)

I am appalled, and embarrassed by the puny floral arrangement that I sent to my niece. Upon further investigation, I have found over 1,200 complaints online about 1800FLOWERS.COM, all to the same affect, so I guess this is just "business as usual" for them. Photos are very misleading -- arrangements are misrepresented, what you get is of lesser quality and quantity of flowers, and way overpriced for what you end up getting.

I guess they think that since you are ordering online, you will never see your order, and will not know the difference, if they send you a smaller, inferior arrangement than what you ordered and paid for. This is a consumer rip-off!!!

You can buy a fuller bouquet of flowers from your grocery store, for less than $7.00. I used to work in a reputable retail florist shop, and believe me when I say there wasn't even $4.00 worth of stems in the arrangement received.

Dianne Castelli

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #632486

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with 1800flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
117 of 387 1800flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tina Flowers

May 08, 2015 #981560

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order. Please also include in the subject line (insert alert channel name IE: Pissed Consumer) and your handle/account name . Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. -Tina Flowers

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to 1800flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about 1800flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×