1800flowers - DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS ONLINE FROM THEM!! YOU DO NOT GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!
1800FLOWERS.COM is a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!!
I live in Florida. I was enticed by a Paypal offer to save $15, and ordered a floral arrangement from the offers listed, to send to my niece, in Colorado, who had just had surgery. I ordered them on 5-5-15, and had them delivered on 5-6-15.
I ordered a nice bouquet for $39.99, plus delivery, plus tax, for a total of $59.46!!!
This is what they sent: (See Photo Below)
I am appalled, and embarrassed by the puny floral arrangement that I sent to my niece. Upon further investigation, I have found over 1,200 complaints online about 1800FLOWERS.COM, all to the same affect, so I guess this is just "business as usual" for them. Photos are very misleading -- arrangements are misrepresented, what you get is of lesser quality and quantity of flowers, and way overpriced for what you end up getting.
I guess they think that since you are ordering online, you will never see your order, and will not know the difference, if they send you a smaller, inferior arrangement than what you ordered and paid for. This is a consumer rip-off!!!
You can buy a fuller bouquet of flowers from your grocery store, for less than $7.00. I used to work in a reputable retail florist shop, and believe me when I say there wasn't even $4.00 worth of stems in the arrangement received.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Odered flowers, candy for my mother for Mother's Day 2013. She text with pictures of the mess she was delivered. Flowers were not what was ordered and they..."
- "Ordered prom corsage 2 weeks in advance. Delivered on date suppose after 6 pm. Flowers were wilted, they were not refrigerated. Was suppose to get 3 risea wirh corsage, got..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "My dad died just before Thanksgiving (my mom passed about 3 years ago), and one of the items in their house that I wanted to have is a beautifully and..."
- "I ORDER A SYMPATHY BOUQUET FOR MY COMPANY PARTNER WHOM'S FATHER HAS PASSED AND WAS VERY DISPLEASED WITH QUALITY OF SERVICE,DELIVERY TIME(I WAS TOLD FOR 2 HOURS ITS IN..."
- "After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog..."