1800flowers - Don't use them if you want your delivery on time!
Update added by user Apr 03, 2015
After the refund didn't show up, we called them to get told that the refund never has been issued by the other CS person.One week later the amount showed up.
So this is over.
We'll never use this again.What a nightmare!!
Update added by user Mar 07, 2015
We've been offered a full $82 refund now. We'll see when it gets back
Update added by user Mar 05, 2015
Update: After I posted on Facebook I was taken care of by CS.The lady seemed competent and told me she contacted the local florist and flowers would arrive here in Germany on the 5th as promised.
I got them delivered from Great Britain! The original bouquet should have come in a vase with baby's breath. Here's what I got. One should think after they screwed the date up and even the second attempt of delivery, they would take some extra effort.
I like the included "card".It's just a standard paper print out full of typoes and %s.
Original review posted by user Mar 04, 2015
My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th.He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th.
After ONE week the company found out, that the florist here in Germany won't "allow that large of a bouquet to go out". (I am German and never heard of a limit of flowers) The order was changed to a smaller arrangement. On Feb 28th I called my partner to wish a happy anniversary. I noticed a kinda disappointed sound in his voice.
"Well the anniversary is not over yet!", he said. By 9PM I get a text from him, if anything showed up at work. I said "no. why?" I had no clue until then that flowers were orded.
He called them and was told, that they can't get a hold of the florist in my town. Surprise: Saturday, 9PM!!! They had to re-order the flowers and again GUARANTEED the delivery on March 3rd. The lady also told him that he should have given the order a two day window.
The first sales person guaranteed the delivery on 28th Feb. "That person was trained correctly!", was the answer by CS. Yesterday I went to my work on my night off to receive the flowers at 7PM (that was the schedule in the tracking). At 8PM I got a call from someone even a native English speaker would hardly understand.
Even I was able to hear that this was just read from a sheet. I guess they do deal with that many times for they have they're text for everything. "I'm sorry, we messed this up. It's not Mr.
XXX fault. It was us." The THRID delivery attempt will be tomorrow March 5th. Of course they are no "Anniversary flowers" anymore. They are just flowers.
Attached with a lot of anger and disappointment. I'm excited to see, what will arrive IF they arrive. Reading through those reviews keeps my expectaions kinda low. This will be the first and last time we ever used this company.
Support your local florist, if you can. In our case (we live on two different continents) this wasn't possible.
Shame on this company.They didn't even offer any kind of refund to my partner.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Anniversary Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Unbelievably disappointed. The Birthday cake floral arrangement I sent to my Grandmother for her 90th Birthday party was NOTHING like the picture. I also ordered the puppy get well soon..."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "As you can see from pictures it got broken after less than 7 months. I wrote twice to customer service but after 1 week did not get any reply. So..."