Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Seems like 2018 is not the year for 1800flowers. I have never ordered flowers "online" before.

This year I was going to have them delivered to my wife at work, and while searching discovered they had a nice heart necklace and bracelet. My wife texted me from work happy as could be since this was a big surprise, so when I asked about the necklace and bracelet, she told me the bracelet was not there. I filed a complaint. I arrived home that night and was HIGHLY disappointed to see that over HALF of the pedals for the 24 roses were in the bottom of the box they were delivered in.

So I wanted to share the following email correspondence that ensued. Names redacted for privacy: Starting with first email and ending with last: Dear ME, We're very sorry your order did not meet expectations, and have scheduled a redelivery of your order on february 15, at no additional cost to you. We're fully committed to our 100% Smile Guarantee, and have issued you a $20 Savings Pass, good towards your next purchase. It will arrive via email within one week.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and hope you'll let us deliver another smile for you soon! Sincerely, Sales Rep Sales and Service Specialist 1-800-FLOWERS.COM custserv@1800flowers.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sales Rep, No Package was received yesterday. If you cannot send me the item that I paid for I expect a refund Me ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Me, We're very sorry your order did not meet expectations, and we are willing to schedule a redelivery of your order as soon as possible at no additional cost to you. We are willing to process a 50% refund and a $20 Savings Pass, good towards your next purchase.

It will arrive via email within one week. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and hope you'll let us deliver another smile for you soon! Sincerely, NEW Sales Rep Sales and Service Specialist 1-800-FLOWERS.COM custserv@1800flowers.com ----------------------------------------------------------- At this point my confidence is very low. I paid specific shipping fees and now you are telling me up to a week.

Please provide me with a tracking number and the refund that you are offering. Me ---------------------------------------------------------- Dear Me, Unfortunately, the product you selected 89782SB Swarovski Love Heart Necklace & Bracelet, is not available for delivery at this time. We know that the most important thing is delivering a smile in time so we offer you a very similar to the original gift you chose. Please send us your confirmation.

As always, we're fully committed to our 100% Smile Guarantee. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We hope you'll let us deliver another smile for you soon! Sincerely, ANOTHER NEW Sales Rep Sales and Service Specialist 1-800-FLOWERS.COM custserv@1800flowers.com ------------------------------------------------------------------- Sales Rep, Here is my feelings on the matter, I something, it was not fully delivered.

When I opened a case so your company would have the opportunity to resolve this issue I was made a written notice that it would be rectified by Sales Rep 1. When this did not arrive, I replied informing that the promised item was once again not delivered. The response this time from Sales Rep 2 was that it would be replaced, but now I have to wait a week. I paid additional shipping for a special day that was not as satisfactory as I planned for my wife.

I feel that what is happening here is deceptive. I also feel that if I did not ask for a tracking number this deception was bound to continue, now putting me off for another week. This is not acceptable to me in any form. I also work in the customer service world as a technical lead for a Major IT company.

I am directly in charge of 12 engineers. If I found that any of them provided this type of deception to a customer, they no longer employed. Even if you feel that the customer may not like to hear that you ran out of the item that was ordered, it is an abomination that a partial order would be sent with NO notification to the customer, hoping the customer might not notice. You have offered to “substitute” with a “very similar” item, yet you offer no details.

This was a set, specifically designed to go together. Do you buy a left shoe and find it acceptable if they tell you they only have a right shoe that is “very similar”? At this point what I want is to be treated fair. I expect honesty in all correspondence and to be treated with respect.

Please reply with the above qualities or your ability to resolve this issue will be taken out of Sales rep 1, Sales Rep 2, and your hands. Very respectfully and unsatisfied, Me -------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Me, Thank you for reaching to us. I am truly sorry that your gift did not meet expectations, as I know the importance of delivering a smile to someone you care about. I want to do everything I can to make this right.

Please be assured, a partial refund in the amount of $105.99 has been issued to your account, and should appear on your next billing statement. We've also issued you a $20 Savings Pass, good towards your next purchase. It will arrive via email within one week. I apologize again for any inconvenience this has caused and hope you'll trust us to deliver another smile for you soon.

Sincerely, ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER NEW SALES REP Sales and Service Specialist 1-800-FLOWERS.COM custserv@1800flowers.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now at this point, I need to take a moment and point out a few things, I suppose as a business professional this might be a bit nit picky, but it does go to show the quality of employees hired by this company. This explains the poor quality of service. We get what they pay for. 1.

Starts with first representative spelling February as february. I had to copy and paste that, my spell checker on my computer auto-corrected it. Moral, so lazy that they did not proof read their own email and notice the RED line under the word. 2.

Case is being passed between 4 different support "professionals" (yes, that is sarcasm) 3. Sales representative #2 offers me a 50% refund, how, after all the going back and forth did the final representative THINK this was bartering?

I hope that you do not experience this issue. I am loaded for bear and ready to hunt :)

Product or Service Mentioned: 1800flowers Customer Care.

I didn't like: Quality of product, Missing product, Deciet, Reducing offer of refund.

Comments

That’s exactly correct. I used 1800flowers one time.

It’s been 5 days after the delivery date, today it delivered to the wrong address. I’m getting the same $20 savings pass BS.

I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. STAY AWAY!