I ordered flowers to come to my mom's office the Friday before Mother's Day. They show up as ten unopened stalks in a giant vase. I ordered a bouquet with specifically 50 blooms. The picture will do the justice. My mom didn't even want to send me a photo of the flowers because she knew I spent $65 on them and didn't want me to feel bad. But she sent it anyway. I was mortified.
So I called them and was put on hold for essentially 40 minutes while they found a better upgraded bouquet for me. When that was decided, I was told it won't be delivered until Tuesday... which makes sense because Mother's Day is Sunday...NOPE. That was not going to work for me. So I asked for a full refund and I had wasted $40 on the phone while at work. I'm not even sure I will ever receive my refund.
Thanks 1800Flowers for an embarrassing flower arrangement! I'm glad my mom's whole office got to look at that all day! Her coworkers probably think I don't like my mom by the flowers I sent her. Thanks again 1800Flowers for screwing up big time! #yousuck
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "Unbelievably disappointed. The Birthday cake floral arrangement I sent to my Grandmother for her 90th Birthday party was NOTHING like the picture. I also ordered the puppy get well soon..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "I've had this bed for approximately 9 years and just discovered mold growing in the air hoses. My mom has one as well and recently had the insides replaced because..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."