1.2
Style and Design

I ordered flowers to come to my mom's office the Friday before Mother's Day. They show up as ten unopened stalks in a giant vase. I ordered a bouquet with specifically 50 blooms. The picture will do the justice. My mom didn't even want to send me a photo of the flowers because she knew I spent $65 on them and didn't want me to feel bad. But she sent it anyway. I was mortified.

So I called them and was put on hold for essentially 40 minutes while they found a better upgraded bouquet for me. When that was decided, I was told it won't be delivered until Tuesday... which makes sense because Mother's Day is Sunday...NOPE. That was not going to work for me. So I asked for a full refund and I had wasted $40 on the phone while at work. I'm not even sure I will ever receive my refund.

Thanks 1800Flowers for an embarrassing flower arrangement! I'm glad my mom's whole office got to look at that all day! Her coworkers probably think I don't like my mom by the flowers I sent her. Thanks again 1800Flowers for screwing up big time! #yousuck

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $66. The author is overall dissatisfied with 1800flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 1800flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare 1800flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please

email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name

and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include an email address and a

contact phone number where you can be reached. Please put PISSED CONSUMER in the

subject line. Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for

you promptly.- Tina Flowers