1800flowers - Embarrassment

I ordered flowers to come to my mom's office the Friday before Mother's Day. They show up as ten unopened stalks in a giant vase. I ordered a bouquet with specifically 50 blooms. The picture will do the justice. My mom didn't even want to send me a photo of the flowers because she knew I spent $65 on them and didn't want me to feel bad. But she sent it anyway. I was mortified.

So I called them and was put on hold for essentially 40 minutes while they found a better upgraded bouquet for me. When that was decided, I was told it won't be delivered until Tuesday... which makes sense because Mother's Day is Sunday...NOPE. That was not going to work for me. So I asked for a full refund and I had wasted $40 on the phone while at work. I'm not even sure I will ever receive my refund.

Thanks 1800Flowers for an embarrassing flower arrangement! I'm glad my mom's whole office got to look at that all day! Her coworkers probably think I don't like my mom by the flowers I sent her. Thanks again 1800Flowers for screwing up big time! #yousuck

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mothers Day Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #632991

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with 1800flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tina Flowers

May 10, 2015 #982200

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please
email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name
and the delivery date of your order. Please also include an email address and a
contact phone number where you can be reached. Please put PISSED CONSUMER in the
subject line. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for
you promptly. - Tina Flowers

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.