I ordered flowers to come to my mom's office the Friday before Mother's Day. They show up as ten unopened stalks in a giant vase. I ordered a bouquet with specifically 50 blooms. The picture will do the justice. My mom didn't even want to send me a photo of the flowers because she knew I spent $65 on them and didn't want me to feel bad. But she sent it anyway. I was mortified.
So I called them and was put on hold for essentially 40 minutes while they found a better upgraded bouquet for me. When that was decided, I was told it won't be delivered until Tuesday... which makes sense because Mother's Day is Sunday...NOPE. That was not going to work for me. So I asked for a full refund and I had wasted $40 on the phone while at work. I'm not even sure I will ever receive my refund.
Thanks 1800Flowers for an embarrassing flower arrangement! I'm glad my mom's whole office got to look at that all day! Her coworkers probably think I don't like my mom by the flowers I sent her. Thanks again 1800Flowers for screwing up big time! #yousuck
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "I bought two pieces of jewelery from this site & paid inflated shipping of $10.95 per piece (seller would not combine). The pictures grossly misrepresented the product. If you can..."
- "I've had this bed for approximately 9 years and just discovered mold growing in the air hoses. My mom has one as well and recently had the insides replaced because..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."