I ordered flowers to come to my mom's office the Friday before Mother's Day. They show up as ten unopened stalks in a giant vase. I ordered a bouquet with specifically 50 blooms. The picture will do the justice. My mom didn't even want to send me a photo of the flowers because she knew I spent $65 on them and didn't want me to feel bad. But she sent it anyway. I was mortified.
So I called them and was put on hold for essentially 40 minutes while they found a better upgraded bouquet for me. When that was decided, I was told it won't be delivered until Tuesday... which makes sense because Mother's Day is Sunday...NOPE. That was not going to work for me. So I asked for a full refund and I had wasted $40 on the phone while at work. I'm not even sure I will ever receive my refund.
Thanks 1800Flowers for an embarrassing flower arrangement! I'm glad my mom's whole office got to look at that all day! Her coworkers probably think I don't like my mom by the flowers I sent her. Thanks again 1800Flowers for screwing up big time! #yousuck
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..."
- "I am sick and tired of ordering flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com! I understand that substitutions are necessary at times; however, they should carry the theme as well as represent the..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "I've had this bed for approximately 9 years and just discovered mold growing in the air hoses. My mom has one as well and recently had the insides replaced because..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."