On January 12, 2021 I ordered a Birthday Wishes Flower Cake Lg w/Balloon. I requested that delivery be on January 17, 2021.

At 7:45 p.m. I checked the website to see why I haven't been notified of delivery confirmation. The update was incomplete. I called the 1800flowers number and I was told that I should have been notified TODAY that the florist didn't have the ability to make this order.

I was never notified by email, phone or pigeon! NO ONE CONTACTED ME! This was a totally embarrassing situation! This was for a 90th birthday surprise.

The only one surprised is me because I didn't get what I paid for. 1800flowers suggested that they replace it with a bouquet of flowers half off for delivery tomorrow. NO! UNACCEPTABLE!

THIS IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD ON 1/12/21 THAT THERE WAS AN INCOMPETENT FLORIST IN NY THAT CAN'T HANDLE AN ORDER - THIS WAY I COULD HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO SAVE FACE! I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER ORDER FROM 1800FLOWERS AGAIN!

User's recommendation: ORDER FROM SOMEPLACE ELSE!

Location: Macomb, Michigan