1800flowers - First Time, Shame On You!

This is what was delivered yesterday.WTF?

Do these look fresh to you? They definitely don't look like the picture when I ordered them!!!Definitely will not be using this service again!!!My biggest complaint is that this particular arrangement was selected by what was on the website. I thought it would be a very good purchase.

They even confirmed that the order was shipped and on the way.But when the flowers arrived (late), they looked as if they were touched by a zombie or at least 5 days old.Nothing looked like the pictures.My customer service experience has definitely been tainted by this experience.Let the buyer beware....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tina Flowers

Feb 15, 2013 #609470

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to 1800flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about 1800flowers.
Filing a new complaint about