This is what was delivered yesterday.WTF?
Do these look fresh to you? They definitely don't look like the picture when I ordered them!!!Definitely will not be using this service again!!!My biggest complaint is that this particular arrangement was selected by what was on the website. I thought it would be a very good purchase.
They even confirmed that the order was shipped and on the way.But when the flowers arrived (late), they looked as if they were touched by a zombie or at least 5 days old.Nothing looked like the pictures.My customer service experience has definitely been tainted by this experience.Let the buyer beware....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wilted Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a fruit bouquet for delivery to an out of town friend, who was in the hospital. I received a call on the promised delivery day saying they..."
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "I am very upset I received half dead flowers today from 1-800 Flowers. I opened the box and I was so excited to see my flowers! You cannot imagine my..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Rented an SUV from SIXT a month ago in Vegas. The front tire shows a big bubble on the tire a few days later. We asked for a..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "We had Carlton install our pool in 2005 in 2008in cracked in 2009 it cracked and leaked Carlton said use the pool over the summer we'll chip out the cracks..."