Savoy, Illinois

We opened box to find vase rolling around an empty box of course it is broken and flower's were missing!We called 1800 Flowers and they are not able to help us.

I don't understand what a guarantee is if they don't take care of a problem like this one. This is not a reputable company they spend lots of money advertising but they are not interested in customer service.

Try calling a florist directly and give an order.Works so much better.

Review about: Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $60
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached.Please put Pissed Consumer in the subject line.

Thank you.I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Denise

to Tina Flowers Mattoon, Illinois, United States #1084791

I did indeed contact you with info this morning. Now we will see if your company will do anything about the problem with 1 800 Flowers.