We opened box to find vase rolling around an empty box of course it is broken and flower's were missing!We called 1800 Flowers and they are not able to help us.
I don't understand what a guarantee is if they don't take care of a problem like this one. This is not a reputable company they spend lots of money advertising but they are not interested in customer service.
Try calling a florist directly and give an order.Works so much better.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered "A dog for Fall" on 9/26 for a relative in ICU. When I reviewed the order on line they showed a delivery date of 10/3. I got on..."
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."