Savoy, Illinois

We opened box to find vase rolling around an empty box of course it is broken and flower's were missing!We called 1800 Flowers and they are not able to help us.

I don't understand what a guarantee is if they don't take care of a problem like this one. This is not a reputable company they spend lots of money advertising but they are not interested in customer service.

Try calling a florist directly and give an order.Works so much better.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached.Please put Pissed Consumer in the subject line.

Thank you.I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Denise

to Tina Flowers Mattoon, Illinois, United States #1084791

I did indeed contact you with info this morning. Now we will see if your company will do anything about the problem with 1 800 Flowers.

Review about 1800Flowers Classic Budding Rose from Madison, Alabama 1800flowers "I received a mini rose plant from my boyfriend for Valentine's day on Friday February 12 it was beautiful the next day February 13 I look at my rose plant..." Read more 1800flowers - 1ST AND LAST TIME..YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR 1800flowers "First time using 1800flowers and somewhat apprehensive based on investigative reports for online flower delivery so I called to speak to someone rather than placing the order online. I..." Read more 1800flowers - 1800 flowers destroyed my daughter's birthday 1800flowers "I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my daughter for her birthday one week in advance because I live outside of the US. The delivery was not..." Read more 1800flowers Bouquet Review 1800flowers "Hi, I have been having numerous issue with a delivery 1800Flowers did on Feb 13 2017. They delivered flowers that was nothing like I purchased I will upload picture of..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Top Turf - AWESOME ALL AROUND! Top Turf "I have had so many issues with my lawn from weeds to a fungus to mixed Bermuda and Fescue ! But Top Turf told me like that it would take..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more