HORRIBLE SERVICE

I ordered flowers online on 1/8/19. I canceled the same day (30 minutes later) because the call center could not figure out how to upgrade my order to a larger bouquet. I was promised a refund at the very moment I canceled. I have placed 4 additional calls because I get a different answer every time. I found out seven days later, the initial order was never even requested to be refunded. I called again and was told another story, that it had been requested on the 8th of January. I stated this time I would not hang up until I receive an email stating a refund was processed. I received an email however it stated the refund had been requested and will be processed within 24 hours. 25 minutes into the call, and another deceptive response, I am on hold again because the call center cannot commit to sending me an email with the facts (or admit they're lying/don't know what is going on) and send an email that states as I was told that the refund was processed as promised a week ago.

****Additionally I am told refunds can take 15-30 days. Now I am told they can take up to 60 days. This place is a joke. I never go out of my way to complain. This is how bad 800-flowers' service is. My money and refund status is somewhere in la-la land. Nobody can tell me. No escalation, only various answers, lies and/or lack of knowledge.

HORRIBLE SERVICE

Product or Service Mentioned: 1800flowers Arrangement.

Comments