Style and Design
Turnaround Time

They delivered buds for over 70 dollars and showed me a picture of beautiful Lillies. When I called them i had to repeat my name about 7 times because the people in customer service do not speak english very well.

They couldn't find my order and when they did offered me 20 dollars off on my next purchase. What? So I could be ripped off again. I don't think so.

If you want to be aggravated and made a fool of use this company. It's like throwing money into the garbage can. It's funny because they guarantee satisfaction. Nothing could be further from the truth.

This was a very frustrating experience for me and I will tell all my friends never to use this company under any circumstances. I think that seventy dollars is a lot to spend on flowers to be this unhappy.

I'm still trying to get them on the phone. Lots of recordings but no help from anyone.

Review about: 1800flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Service was poor and so was the product, Performance, Extremely poor customer service.

Comments

The will not take care of anything they sent flowers separate from candy to not the 13 no customer help at all call your credit card comp asas