1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Not only were my flowers not delivered on the day promised, they weren't delivered the day after.

I spoke on the phone with representatives for over 2 hours total, between placing the order (the man who took my order was not listening to me or didn't have enough understanding of the English language to grok what I needed/was ordering/was saying), calling Saturday night about the un-delivery, and again this morning (Monday). I was met with friendly-enough incompetence, and despite my repeated requests to speak with a manager, it took over a half an hour to be transferred, only to be told that the supervisor was not going to help me either.

When I asked what compensation they were going to offer me, the supervisor said that issuing a refund was compensation (!!!) I explained to her that a refund doesn't really cut it as compensation, and she said she emailed me a $20.00 coupon. Completely unacceptable. $20.00 to make up for the fact that my terminally ill mother didn't receive these expensive AF flowers in my absence?

Absolutely not. I didn't shell out a week's budget for food to be offered $20.00 when the flowers didn't reach the house.

I have been a customer at 1 800 flowers for over ten years, and I will NEVER order flowers from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: refund as well as delivery of product.

I didn't like: Agents, Insufficient compensation, Customer service and will never do business with again.

Comments