65 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I placed an order last week. It wasnt delivered on Friday to an office.

I re placed the order with a HOME address. I was reassured it would be delivered on Saturday. It wasnt. I talked to another representative that reassured me it would be delivered on Monday 1/27.

Once again NOT delivered. The recipient's phone number is in the order. I asked that florist contact her when they arrive. Shes never gotten a call.

Each representative I talked to claimed not to have records of my previous order. I asked to talk to a supervisor and every representative told me he was unavailable. After 3 failed delivery orders, I finally canceled the order and demanded a refund. One representative even hung up on me.

I literally talked to 6 different representatives and placed THREE replacement orders over a four day period, all of which never were delivered. The email said recipient wasnt home but she was home each time and each time she was never contacted. Foreign call center. Representatives can't handle anything off their cue cards and I can barely understand what they are saying.

I then contacted an agent via Facebook, once again was guaranteed a refund. Still haven't seen it.

Call a LOCAL florist. This company is AWFUL!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

1800Flowers Cons: Horrible customer service, Customer service people lie to you, No updates, Continued delivery issues.

Comments