66 views
1.2

First, to be honest this company did well in the past. After messing up a previous order last year for my wife while on deployment in military I forgave them and tried to send a simple arrangement of flowers to her workplace for her birthday.

The flowers did not arrive as scheduled. I call customer service and they tell me the florist will deliver to our home. We wait, miss dinner reservations and I have to call customer service back to find out my home is out of the florist delivery area and they will redeliver the following day. The following day I call 2 hours prior to my wife's business closing and they tell me they can not be delivered today and will be re-delivered the following day.

I call their "executive services" and they can only refund my money, which can take up to 30 days on an American Express card. This company is one giant failure and does not even understand the basis of business. I will be writing this review on every forum I can find for one reason. This company does not care about the consumer that they fail and believe a business reputation is not important.

Wrong in every way. Call a local florist, some if not all have to be concerned about reviews like this one.

User's recommendation: Go to a local florist.

Product or Service Mentioned: 1800Flowers Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

1800Flowers Pros: Website nice.

1800Flowers Cons: Customer service and will never do business with again.

Comments