Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu to order and paid $18 service fee for this to be delivered. After she woke up to dog died in hallway had for 10 years and then hospital all day with my uncle she needed a smile. At 9 pm I sent customer service inquiring on delivery time?

Their response was appalling :

We're very sorry your order did not meet expectations. We're fully committed to our 100% Smile Guarantee, and have scheduled a re delivery on September 23, 2016, at no additional cost to you.

I have also issued you a $20 Savings Pass, good towards your next purchase that will arrive via e-mail within one week.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and hope you'll let us deliver another smile for you soon!

I then requested an upgrade to a larger bouquet for inconvenience as was not happy with reply as I spent $18 for same day delivery and may not want to make a future order ,

they agreed :

We've received and processed your request to upgrade the product you selected.

We upgrade the arrangement at no additional cost to you.

WELL THEY LIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY DID NOT UPGRADE MY SMALL BOUQUET !!

I COMPARED MY MOM BOUQUET WITH ONES SHOWN AND IT WAS SMALL BOUQUET AS ORDERED NOT MED OR LARGE !

THE CANDY WAS ALSO 8OZ JUST AS ORDERED

BUT A DAY LATE WHEN I PAID FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY AND LIED TO ABOUT UPGRADING.

THEY CAN TAKE THAT $20 VOUCHER AND STICK IT BECAUSE I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM 1-800-FLOWERS AGAIN !!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of 1800flowers same day delivery service from 1800flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 1800flowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery late so asked for upgrade they agreed but didnt upgrade. Author liked the most website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 1800flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments