1800flowers - LATE AND LIED ABOUT UPGRADE TO FIX ISSUE
I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu to order and paid $18 service fee for this to be delivered. After she woke up to dog died in hallway had for 10 years and then hospital all day with my uncle she needed a smile. At 9 pm I sent customer service inquiring on delivery time?
Their response was appalling :
We're very sorry your order did not meet expectations. We're fully committed to our 100% Smile Guarantee, and have scheduled a re delivery on September 23, 2016, at no additional cost to you.
I have also issued you a $20 Savings Pass, good towards your next purchase that will arrive via e-mail within one week.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and hope you'll let us deliver another smile for you soon!
I then requested an upgrade to a larger bouquet for inconvenience as was not happy with reply as I spent $18 for same day delivery and may not want to make a future order ,
they agreed :
We've received and processed your request to upgrade the product you selected.
We upgrade the arrangement at no additional cost to you.
WELL THEY LIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY DID NOT UPGRADE MY SMALL BOUQUET !!
I COMPARED MY MOM BOUQUET WITH ONES SHOWN AND IT WAS SMALL BOUQUET AS ORDERED NOT MED OR LARGE !
THE CANDY WAS ALSO 8OZ JUST AS ORDERED
BUT A DAY LATE WHEN I PAID FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY AND LIED TO ABOUT UPGRADING.
THEY CAN TAKE THAT $20 VOUCHER AND STICK IT BECAUSE I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM 1-800-FLOWERS AGAIN !!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Website and variety
What I disliked
- Delivery late so asked for upgrade they agreed but didnt upgrade
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "They look nothing like the picture. "The flowers arrive on time that was good. They did not like anything like the picture I was very disappointed.I will never order here..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..."
- "This is Samson the day I bought him from Anna this actually picture was done still in her house - first picture with him for us he is beautiful his..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."