1800flowers - LATE AND LIED ABOUT UPGRADE TO FIX ISSUE
I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu to order and paid $18 service fee for this to be delivered. After she woke up to dog died in hallway had for 10 years and then hospital all day with my uncle she needed a smile. At 9 pm I sent customer service inquiring on delivery time?
Their response was appalling :
We're very sorry your order did not meet expectations. We're fully committed to our 100% Smile Guarantee, and have scheduled a re delivery on September 23, 2016, at no additional cost to you.
I have also issued you a $20 Savings Pass, good towards your next purchase that will arrive via e-mail within one week.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and hope you'll let us deliver another smile for you soon!
I then requested an upgrade to a larger bouquet for inconvenience as was not happy with reply as I spent $18 for same day delivery and may not want to make a future order ,
they agreed :
We've received and processed your request to upgrade the product you selected.
We upgrade the arrangement at no additional cost to you.
WELL THEY LIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY DID NOT UPGRADE MY SMALL BOUQUET !!
I COMPARED MY MOM BOUQUET WITH ONES SHOWN AND IT WAS SMALL BOUQUET AS ORDERED NOT MED OR LARGE !
THE CANDY WAS ALSO 8OZ JUST AS ORDERED
BUT A DAY LATE WHEN I PAID FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY AND LIED TO ABOUT UPGRADING.
THEY CAN TAKE THAT $20 VOUCHER AND STICK IT BECAUSE I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM 1-800-FLOWERS AGAIN !!!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Website and variety
What I disliked
- Delivery late so asked for upgrade they agreed but didnt upgrade
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "Been ordering with your company for a while and today has been a huge disappointment! My mother received her flowers and they were nothing like what I ordered. I called..."
- "I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my daughter for her birthday one week in advance because I live outside of the US. The delivery was not..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..."
- "This is Samson the day I bought him from Anna this actually picture was done still in her house - first picture with him for us he is beautiful his..."