I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu to order and paid $18 service fee for this to be delivered. After she woke up to dog died in hallway had for 10 years and then hospital all day with my uncle she needed a smile. At 9 pm I sent customer service inquiring on delivery time?
Their response was appalling :
We're very sorry your order did not meet expectations. We're fully committed to our 100% Smile Guarantee, and have scheduled a re delivery on September 23, 2016, at no additional cost to you.
I have also issued you a $20 Savings Pass, good towards your next purchase that will arrive via e-mail within one week.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and hope you'll let us deliver another smile for you soon!
I then requested an upgrade to a larger bouquet for inconvenience as was not happy with reply as I spent $18 for same day delivery and may not want to make a future order ,
they agreed :
We've received and processed your request to upgrade the product you selected.
We upgrade the arrangement at no additional cost to you.
WELL THEY LIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY DID NOT UPGRADE MY SMALL BOUQUET !!
I COMPARED MY MOM BOUQUET WITH ONES SHOWN AND IT WAS SMALL BOUQUET AS ORDERED NOT MED OR LARGE !
THE CANDY WAS ALSO 8OZ JUST AS ORDERED
BUT A DAY LATE WHEN I PAID FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY AND LIED TO ABOUT UPGRADING.
THEY CAN TAKE THAT $20 VOUCHER AND STICK IT BECAUSE I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM 1-800-FLOWERS AGAIN !!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Website and variety
What I disliked
- Delivery late so asked for upgrade they agreed but didnt upgrade
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Large size "Vintage Charm Bouquet" from 1800-flowers.com and when my mother received it the flowers were completely and totally wrong not to mention more than 50% of..."
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "Outrageously delivered the incorrect bouquet "lemonade out of lemons" arrangement, to someone who need a day brightener. I didnt involve the recipient, but emailed 1800 Flowers about it. They..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..."
- "This is Samson the day I bought him from Anna this actually picture was done still in her house - first picture with him for us he is beautiful his..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."