Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I purchased a $149 arrangement for my mom for mother's day...SOOO Excited for her to receive it today...WELL IT ENDED-UP BEING SUCH A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!

My mom sent me an email this morning, which read: "Thank u for beautiful, thoughtful arrangement..love the colors. Unfortunately, they used flowers that we're not fresh, broken stems and dropping flowers. I have called them. They offered to send a replacement to deliver tomorrow, but i said no. I told them I would keep this one but to credit you for arrangement. I talked to Justine in sales and she noted all this in your record. U must call 866-521-8030 to get your credit. Sorry u have to go through all that for such a lovely gift. Thank u. I love u."

In addition, the flowers look NOTHING LIKE the photo on the website!! See photos below!! The bouquet they delivered was a FRACTION of the size I anticipated for the cost!! WHAT A SHAME!!

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES 1-800-FLOWERS!!! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN!!! SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 1800flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Horrible condition of product.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 11.

Comments