Odered flowers, candy for my mother for Mother's Day 2013.She text with pictures of the mess she was delivered.
Flowers were not what was ordered and they looked like someone went out to the field to pick them. The candy was a melted lump and the candle was one that you would put in a pumpkin on Halloween. The message that was to me sent on a small card..well, there was a card but it was blank.
I paid 60 buck for this mess and I am not at all happy.Will be calling with huge complaint and want money back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This cost over 100.00 and is also a large no comparison 1800 flowers you are wrong and i wish i would have read your reviews first...how sad you like didsapointing..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my daughter for her birthday one week in advance because I live outside of the US. The delivery was not..."
- "I was recently employed by Party City. The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal. Today I went up there and..."
- "Lebron James and the Cavs came to Cincy last Wednesday night 10/15/14. I would have gotten tickets earlier but my son was supposed to have a soccer game -..."
- "Online ordering never works with their coupons. I now order online from a competitor. Not sure why this is so hard?..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."