Odered flowers, candy for my mother for Mother's Day 2013.She text with pictures of the mess she was delivered.
Flowers were not what was ordered and they looked like someone went out to the field to pick them. The candy was a melted lump and the candle was one that you would put in a pumpkin on Halloween. The message that was to me sent on a small card..well, there was a card but it was blank.
I paid 60 buck for this mess and I am not at all happy.Will be calling with huge complaint and want money back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered "A dog for Fall" on 9/26 for a relative in ICU. When I reviewed the order on line they showed a delivery date of 10/3. I got on..."
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..."
- "Buying from this company was been horrible! I read that items could take awhile to ship so I made sure to order early and waiting did not bother me but..."
- "I had a glove wrapped in my taco!..."
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."