1800flowers - Mother's Day flowers HORRIBLE !!!

Odered flowers, candy for my mother for Mother's Day 2013.She text with pictures of the mess she was delivered.

Flowers were not what was ordered and they looked like someone went out to the field to pick them. The candy was a melted lump and the candle was one that you would put in a pumpkin on Halloween. The message that was to me sent on a small card..well, there was a card but it was blank.

I paid 60 buck for this mess and I am not at all happy.Will be calling with huge complaint and want money back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tina Flowers

May 10, 2013 #648965

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to 1800flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about 1800flowers.
Filing a new complaint about